Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: McCreary Central @ Berea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who Wins and Why??
McCreary County 35
Berea 07

:popcorn:
This will be a good game( I think).
McCreary by 21+. Time to pick up another win.
Where does Berea play their Football Games. Never been there. Directions please.
Raiders 35-14
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Where does Berea play their Football Games. Never been there. Directions please.

Take exit 77 for KY-595 toward Berea and follow Walnut Meadow Rd about 2 miles to Pirate Parkway.
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Where does Berea play their Football Games. Never been there. Directions please.

Turn left at red light your're on your on after that. Look for big stadium on one side of the field or you will be driving around looking at a lot of soccer fields. Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Turn left at red light your're on your on after that. Look for big stadium on one side of the field or you will be driving around looking at a lot of soccer fields. Confusednicker:

He will end up at Madison Southern if he get's lucky :hilarious:
pjdoug Wrote:He will end up at Madison Southern if he get's lucky :hilarious:

You got that right. :biglmao:
I like Raiders by 14.
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:I like Raiders by 14.

I like the odds of you getting lost in Berea :biglmao:
pjdoug Wrote:I like the odds of you getting lost in Berea :biglmao:

I've been lost before. My wife would tell you I'm lost a lot. Confusednicker:
This will be a blow out. McCreary is a lot better. Berea had two kids ejected Friday night versus Lynn Camp. I think it two of there receivers.
McCreary 46 Berea 12
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:I've been lost before. My wife would tell you I'm lost a lot. Confusednicker:

lol
This year Berea will be playing home games at Farristown Middle School due to Duerson Stadium being repaired. The address is 751 Farristown Industrial Ln. Berea, KY 40402.
If you take exit 77 from I-75 then turn right off the exit and then turn left at the very first light you come too. Its a bout 1/10 from the bottom of the exit.

Just want to help you get there.
Russ Shearer
Raiders by 18
Koachshr Wrote:This year Berea will be playing home games at Farristown Middle School due to Duerson Stadium being repaired. The address is 751 Farristown Industrial Ln. Berea, KY 40402.
If you take exit 77 from I-75 then turn right off the exit and then turn left at the very first light you come too. Its a bout 1/10 from the bottom of the exit.

Russ Shearer

Thank you now maybe I want get lost. lol
:Shaking:
Raiders need to take care of business in this one and put 48 minutes together.
Raiders 35 to 12
Change my pick, Raiders by 28. Berea may have a couple players out for this game.
McCreary has a lot of kids hurt or Sick. Out today--- QB Hunter Jones, LB Walls, LB Anderson, T Williams, Still limping FB Jones. If some of these kids don't come around it could be a tight game.
Koachshr Wrote:This year Berea will be playing home games at Farristown Middle School due to Duerson Stadium being repaired. The address is 751 Farristown Industrial Ln. Berea, KY 40402.

Russ Shearer

:Thumbs:
I think McCreary gets another win. Its good to see they are improved, I just hope the people over there are realistic about improvement and understand it takes time. Its very easy to be on the outside looking in and say they should win x amount of games, but the reality is somewhat different.
Raiders by 14...
Cellking Wrote:McCreary has a lot of kids hurt or Sick. Out today--- QB Hunter Jones, LB Walls, LB Anderson, T Williams, Still limping FB Jones. If some of these kids don't come around it could be a tight game.

I'm sure Coach Bozeman loves his injury report on a message board.
BossEric Wrote:I'm sure Coach Bozeman loves his injury report on a message board.

You got a problem, You got a problem. Everyone on here knows you have a problem with everything Cellking says. Why don't you go talk to him, I'm sure he would welcome you with open arms.:please:
BossEric Wrote:I'm sure Coach Bozeman loves his injury report on a message board.

Next time I will call you and ask permission before I write any kind of report.:flush: You know where I live, come on over !!!!!Confusednicker:
McCreary central by 2 tds. Surprised that Letcher isn't in this game.

You and Rob Jones need to be fired you little lapdog Wade.
Pages: 1 2