Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15 region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everyone give me a top ten for the 15 region. Also won will win the region.
1) Johnson Central
2) Magoffin County
3) Shelby Valley
4) Pikeville
5) Belfry
6) Sheldon Clark
7) Paintsville
8) Prestonsburg
9) East Ridge
10) Betsy Layne

All 57th regional final again, Johnson Central defeats Magoffin Co. by single digits to make return trip to state tournament.
Mountain BB Fan Wrote:1) Johnson Central
2) Magoffin County
3) Shelby Valley
4) Pikeville
5) Belfry
6) Sheldon Clark
7) Paintsville
8) Prestonsburg
9) East Ridge
10) Betsy Layne

All 57th regional final again, Johnson Central defeats Magoffin Co. by single digits to make return trip to state tournament.

I dont understand some of your choice here. Magoffin co is a little high. Sheldon clark also. Prestonsburg is a lot better then you gave them credit for and east ridge and betsy layne are awful.
1) Johnson Central
2) Shelby Valley
3) Belfry
4) Prestonsburg
5) Pikeville
6) Paintsville
7) Magoffin Co
8) Sheldon Clark
9) East Ridge
10)South Floyd
With the addition of the Stanley kid Shelby Valley will be very hard to deal with. She moved after her 7th grade year and moved back this year.
new o Wrote:With the addition of the Stanley kid Shelby Valley will be very hard to deal with. She moved after her 7th grade year and moved back this year.

Good news for Valley !! she is a heck of a ballplayer. Glad to see her back
realdealuk23 Wrote:I dont understand some of your choice here. Magoffin co is a little high. Sheldon clark also. Prestonsburg is a lot better then you gave them credit for and east ridge and betsy layne are awful.

I can agree with you on Sheldon Clark. I was going by last years team being runner-up in region. Did not know they were hurt this bad via graduation. I stand by my Magoffin County ranking though, they lost to eventual regional champ Johnson Central by 2 points in district tournament and return entire team with perhaps the best player in the region in Jazzy Howard. I must not have missed that bad on East Ridge as you ranked them in same place as I did. Prestonsburg is much improved and could make some noise. Betsy Layne is not that bad besides someone had to round out the top ten.