Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ironton @ Ashland 9-18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts?
I like Ashland by 21+
Ashland looking pretty impressive I have watched every team in your guys tri-state area and Ashland is the best team by far they should not have any trouble from ironton
Ashland by a lot. Baker might not get tackled for two weeks in a row. Wonder when was the last time Ironton lost to Russell and Ashland in the same year? Or has it ever happens? Regardless:

Tomkittens: 38

Tigers- 14
Ashland will have a running clock after Baker runs wild. No, it will be time travel not a running clock. lol Ashland 70-0
Ashland should win this by a score or two, but make no mistake, this isn't a typical Ironton team.
I bet this game will be a lot closer than some of the scores listed above!!
Ashland should win but the Tigers will be a tough out if not an upset against Ashland
Ashland rolls :Cheerlead

Ashland 49
Ironton 13
Ashland - 44

Ironton, OH - 28
Ashland by 14. To much Baker
I believe Ashland will win but not by an incredible score.
Ashland will win but I doubt it will be a blowout, 35-20 Ashland pulls away late.
Ashland 42 to 21
The key to this game will be to what degree that Ashland uses their bench. I will predict that NotsoBADCAT comes out fired up for this game like we have never before seen and gives the most "offensive" performance of his long illustrious career. I predict that he will "rush" 3 times to the hotdog stand and "pass" gas twice leaving two "long" bombs on the sidelines. However, the most exciting run of the night will be NotSoBad going coast to coast, "untouched" back to the locker room to change out his drawers. Gonna be an exciting night at the litter box. I wont be able to attend, but I cant wait to hear Dickey with the exciting play by play as only he can do.

Waaay too much of our hero in this in"toxic"icating battle of felines.

Ashland 35
Ironton 0
Russell moved the ball pretty easily at times against the Tigers. They stalled inside the 30 4 times i believe. Baker makes a pretty good Ashland team REALLY good. O'bryan make a stout Ashland defense TOUGH AS A PINE KNOT. I like Ashland in this one by multiple scores or more without Paledino, with Paledino, I like Ashland by 2 TDs or less. Imo, Ironton needs to use their bruiser out if the backfield if he is healthy and eat up as much clock as they can. U give Baker enough chances he will blow u up. Limit him to 15 carries or less (ie: keeping him off the field offensively) and your chance of beating them almost doubles.
I think Ironton comes out fighting for their playoff lives in this one and gives Ashland a real battle. Ashland should still pull out the win, but it will be very close. Lest we forget Ironton lost to a VERY good Wheelersburg team by one score, lost to Russell after losing BOTH their star backs for the 2nd half, and then lost to 1A favorite Beechwood playing WITHOUT Palladino. Ironton is better than their record indicates.
Young #32 for Ironton is their version of Ashlands O'bryan. It's safe to say that 80% of Ashlands yardage will come off the corners with baker. Young doesn't allow much up the middle.
Ashland by a couple scores.
Tigers with the upset.
This game should be played at a neutral location....

Putnam Stadium & The Tank might be the two biggest 'Home Cookin' stadiums South of the Mason/Dixon line.
Ashland looks pretty focused in practice. They keep getting better each week look out. Ironton keeps it close till late 2nd half Ashland wins 35-24.
T-CATS Wrote:Ashland looks pretty focused in practice. They keep getting better each week look out. Ironton keeps it close till late 2nd half Ashland wins 35-24.

Well Duh!! Don't about all teams look better in practice 3 weeks after the season starts than they do before they play their first game?

:please:
Baker will be as loose as a goose. Look for him to put on a show.
Tiggers will upset the putty tats
Ashland 34

Ironton 17
Ashland
Has Baker scored yet?
14-0 putty tats was the last score I heard. Not sure how they scored or the time.
33-0 Ashland!! Baker is a STUD!! Best back I've ever seen in play in High School.
ashland 34 ironton 0
Pages: 1 2