Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland 12 Greenup Co. 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
jetpilot Wrote:Raceland, I hereby dub thee Paintsville's bitch.

Coming from someone who should know about being Paintsville's bitch.
E's Army Wrote:Coming from someone who should know about being Paintsville's bitch.

That had to have stung all the way to the gizzard ! ! ! ! Poor old JP crashes again ! ! ! ! ! Bet that put a boo boo on him widdle propeller ! ! ! !
Somebody please start the Vally/Raceland thread!We have got to get this horrible game behind us!!!!!
Paintsville and Pikeville are significantly better than Raceland this year IMO.

Who is the game changer for the Rams?

Coach Salmons
And no Boogie....if the fake punt pass would have went for six it's still a bad call
RAMDAD50 Wrote:And no Boogie....if the fake punt pass would have went for six it's still a bad call

No problem, we agree on most things. I'm not quite sure that was a designed play. Think that was just a result of the bad snap.
BOOGIE WOOGIE MAN Wrote:No problem, we agree on most things. I'm not quite sure that was a designed play. Think that was just a result of the bad snap.

After a little investigating, I changed my mind, fake punt. Not first mistake old Booger ever made, live long enough, won't be the last.
BOOGIE WOOGIE MAN Wrote:No problem, we agree on most things. I'm not quite sure that was a designed play. Think that was just a result of the bad snap.

Nope it was called , and I sat right there and listened to coach salmons scream at will hale for not catching the ball , ok if he catches the ball he's 12 yards from the line of scrimmage with 2 guys on him things like that bother me that everything is the kids fault the coach takes no responsibility for the play calling
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Nope it was called , and I sat right there and listened to coach salmons scream at will hale for not catching the ball , ok if he catches the ball he's 12 yards from the line of scrimmage with 2 guys on him things like that bother me that everything is the kids fault the coach takes no responsibility for the play calling

I quoted in next statement that I made a mistake, it was a fake punt.
Congrats Raceland.
:Thumbs:
A win is a win is a win 3-1
E's Army Wrote:Coming from someone who should know about being Paintsville's bitch.

JetPilot sure lobbed that one up for a slam dunk. Ouch not the reponse he wanted im sure.
killbilly usmc Wrote:JetPilot sure lobbed that one up for a slam dunk. Ouch not the reponse he wanted im sure.

He's EASY ! ! !
next two weeks will be tough on greenup and raceland.
Congrats to the Rams. Greenup seems to be getting a lot better.
Good win over a very much improved Greenup County program that's very well coached. The coaches at Raceland know what they are doing. When you lose a QB like Young who was as a legit of a dual threat as they come, plus a leading WR like Messer; game plans alter a bit out of the gates.
Bigcat Wrote:Congrats to the Rams. Greenup seems to be getting a lot better.

They are tons better. The number of games they have lost the past couple years in the neighborhood of a TD or so is mind blowing.
Pages: 1 2