Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin Co. 72 Johnson Central 52
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final, I don't think this counts as a district game.
Way To Go Lady Hornets
ny stats
Congrats to the lady hornets on their 3rd place finish in the country music classic.
Congrats Magoffin
congrats girls!!!
No stats but JC didn't have their starting point guard Chelsey Salyer who was out with the flu and 3 other starters were pretty sick. This was a 2 point game after 1 quarter but JC didn't have the fire power to keep up with MC. They will be fine, I think when Salyer comes back and the bench develops a little more they will be there come March.
I think the bug is going around, Johnson Central will be fine, they are a good team and they are well coached, it will be a battle to get out of the 57th come March.
mcfan1 Wrote:I think the bug is going around, Johnson Central will be fine, they are a good team and they are well coached, it will be a battle to get out of the 57th come March.

Correct you are. District games in the 57th should be great this season.
mcfan1 Wrote:I think the bug is going around, Johnson Central will be fine, they are a good team and they are well coached, it will be a battle to get out of the 57th come March.
yea alot of people in Salyersville has it just hasnt made its way to the ball teams yet maybe the trip to Florida ( the girls leave Monday night ) will keep them away from it and the boys are going to Berea i think,,,,anyway MERRY CHRISTMAS !!! to everybody on here
Way to go HORNETS.....good luck in Florida
congrats MC
These hornets are a tough bunch.