Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: McCreary Cenral vs. Providence Cath. Indiana
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do you like in this one?
Don't know a thing about Providence Cath. from Indiana but being a Cath. School I will go with them by 3 Td's
Could of drove 30 minutes been competive and got paid $6000. Instead driving 5 hours to get pounded. Good thing the AD is looking out for football. Coach was ready to drive across the hill.
E's Army Wrote:Could of drove 30 minutes been competive and got paid $6000. Instead driving 5 hours to get pounded. Good thing the AD is looking out for football. Coach was ready to drive across the hill.

This is unbelievable Money talks. :why:
GO McCreary County. :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead
E's Army Wrote:Could of drove 30 minutes been competive and got paid $6000. Instead driving 5 hours to get pounded. Good thing the AD is looking out for football. Coach was ready to drive across the hill.

I agree was dumbest thing I have heard of in a long time. Was told it was $8000, 4 each year. 20 miles from Home:closeenough:

Coach Bozeman told me himself they came back with an offer of $4000. for each year of the contract. That is for a 20 mile drive and a chance to play a good team that this year McCreary could have competed with. As far as AD we all know what he thinks about Football. We will struggle until Football becomes a priority with all involved.:Clap::Clap::Clap:
Cellking Wrote:Coach Bozeman told me himself they came back with an offer of $4000. for each year of the contract. That is for a 20 mile drive and a chance to play a good team that this year McCreary could have competed with. As far as AD we all know what he thinks about Football. We will struggle until Football becomes a priority with all involved.:Clap::Clap::Clap:

Boy Cellking that is great. Go on BGR and let everyone know what Coach Bozemen tells you including his bosses. What kind of dumb are you?
1988 Raider Player Wrote:Boy Cellking that is great. Go on BGR and let everyone know what Coach Bozemen tells you including his bosses. What kind of dumb are you?

I never told anything that was not common knowledge to 90% of the people in McCreary County. When the Barber Shop knows the County Knows. lol:Thumbs: I'm sure His bosses know they are the ones who would not let him go play!!!!:biggrin:
Good luck to Raiders. Don't know anything about Providence.
The only thing wrong with raider football is the former coach. He need to come on back up to county and jump on Somerset band wangon! O. Yea they run him off. He couldn't get the job, they hired a good coach. Former coach is mad people are figuring him out. One by one
Read cellking post on the Clinton Co game! Does that sound like a supporter or a back stabber? My vote back stabber. JMO
BossEric Wrote:The only thing wrong with raider football is the former coach. He need to come on back up to county and jump on Somerset band wangon! O. Yea they run him off. He couldn't get the job, they hired a good coach. Former coach is mad people are figuring him out. One by one

Like I have said many times, you got a problem With former Coach. I most likely live closer to Somerset than you do.:gtfo:
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Like I have said many times, you got a problem With former Coach. I most likely live closer to Somerset than you do.:gtfo:

sorry to hear that.
Can I ride the McCreary bus to this game?
Long long ride Doug. Do you get carsick?
E's Army Wrote:Long long ride Doug. Do you get carsick?

No. I'd like a good roadtrip to Indiana if they will alllow me to ride along and cheer for The Raiders.
pjdoug Wrote:sorry to hear that.

Don't think I would like to live in Somerset.:biglmao:
pjdoug Wrote:No. I'd like a good roadtrip to Indiana if they will alllow me to ride along and cheer for The Raiders.

McCreary @ Home. You will have to wait until next year. Go to Indiana or Sheldon Clark. Sorry :Clap:
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:McCreary @ Home. You will have to wait until next year. Go to Indiana or Sheldon Clark. Sorry :Clap:

Are they playing at Fort Knox? Can I ride the bus to that game?
pjdoug Wrote:Are they playing at Fort Knox? Can I ride the bus to that game?

Got to ask Coach Bozeman or Boss Eric.:ChairHit:
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Got to ask Coach Bozeman or Boss Eric.:ChairHit:

ask them for me. I seriously want to go Smile
pjdoug Wrote:Can I ride the McCreary bus to this game?

Cell can probably get it worked out for you! Lol
What team was offering that much money for a game with McCreary.
former Wrote:What team was offering that much money for a game with McCreary.

Williamsburg.
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Williamsburg.

Really?

The 2013 and 2014 STATE RUNNER UP was trying to sched an win like that.
former Wrote:Really?

The 2013 and 2014 STATE RUNNER UP was trying to sched an win like that.

Think they had a cancelation for a Bowl Game and needed someone real bad.
BossEric Wrote:Cell can probably get it worked out for you! Lol

Can you help me? I'm only a troll online lol
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Think they had a cancelation for a Bowl Game and needed someone real bad.

They still need a game. McCreary should have played them instead of the hoosiers Smile
McCreary