Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell Co. @ Pulaski Co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Improved special teams play wins this one for PC. Maroons 42 Lakers 21
Pulaski by however much they want, and Russell will only score because Pulaski feels sorry for them. 49-6. And it's a running clock barely into the 2nd.

Russell is really really bad this year. And Pulaski is the opposite. It could be really ugly.
Pulaski 65 Russell 13
Pulaski County 56
Russell County 00

:yikes:
Russell County has fell off a cliff. Pulaski is at the top of that cliff.

Pulaski Co 56
Russell Co 6
Pulaski County - 48

Russell County - 7
Slotback22 Wrote:Improved special teams play wins this one for PC. Maroons 42 Lakers 21

PC can sit their special teams and win this one big.
why would PC schedule RC knowing they would be terrible this year. If I were a RC coach I would tell PC to:gtfo:
Clock starts early.
This one will be over before Russell can get off the Bus.
How did Russell County drop off so fast?

Just two years ago they had a solid roster and were tough as nails.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:How did Russell County drop off so fast?

Just two years ago they had a solid roster and were tough as nails.

If you were around their JV program a few years ago, you could have seen this one coming. Teams that they were destroying on varsity, was just the opposite for JV.

I don't know how deep someone would have to look for solid, 8-10 wins level of talent. But from everything I've heard, it's going to be a rough several years on the lake.
Pulaski wins this going away..there isnt too many teams that can play big boy football with them. Dont believe there is any one in this part of the state that can hang with them for 4 quarters.
panther nation Wrote:Pulaski wins this going away..there isnt too many teams that can play big boy football with them. Dont believe there is any one in this part of the state that can hang with them for 4 quarters.

Get serious or:gtfo::please:
Pulaski County 42-0
jim rome Wrote:Get serious or:gtfo::please:

^ Confusednicker:
You guys are being generous. Pulaski will be up by 50 in the first half. Everyone in Russell Co. has known after the class of '13 graduated it was going to be multiple years of REALLY bad football.
Pulaski 56 to 6
Pulaski county wins big
daybowbow Wrote:You guys are being generous. Pulaski will be up by 50 in the first half. Everyone in Russell Co. has known after the class of '13 graduated it was going to be multiple years of REALLY bad football.

The class of 14 had the most wins in school history. They played their last football in the fall of 13. The class of 13 had more talent at the top of the class with Britt, Mann and a couple others but the group behind them was a deeper class and had several hard nose football players.
PreacherVol71 Wrote:The class of 14 had the most wins in school history. They played their last football in the fall of 13. The class of 13 had more talent at the top of the class with Britt, Mann and a couple others but the group behind them was a deeper class and had several hard nose football players.

Actually the class of '13 had 11 wins and the class of '14 had 10. The class of '13 was better in my opinion but that's all it is.....my opinion. Class of '14 lost to Pulaski and then to Lex Cath in playoffs and the class of '13 only lost to Boyle in playoffs.
The group that graduated in 2014 is the one I was referring to, I was just going by the football season.
'13 group was the best team in rc history. Not the class, but team. The '13 class IMO was better than the '14 class. Hard to beat a Mann-Britt duo. The '14 class got handled by PC that year. It's been down hill since then. PC wins this one big.
I thought the Britt kid went to Campbellsville to play ball. Did he transfer or out of school. Kid was an outstanding football player !!!!
Britt is out of school. Redshirted his freshman year then never got back on track. Heck of a player. Hate to see talent like that wasted.
It will take time and patience but Russell County has a plan and strategy to put the program back on solid footing. Young and inexperienced players are getting a lot of attention and reps. Like all good things in life it requires patience and dedication! All anyone can ask of the Lakers tonight is to play the best they can and leave everything on the field against arguably one of the best teams in the state all classes. If they do that they can hold their heads high no matter the outcome or score.

There is nothing but mutual respect between these two programs!! I think it is classy Pulaski Co. is having a 9/11 memorial night and allowing emergency responders in for free and to honor them and the military. Equally classy is they asked if the Russell County coaching staff had any veterans on staff so they could be honored and recognized too. As a Vet and son of a retired Army man for an opponent to do that is moving and top shelf! Don't know any of their coaches personally but that gesture will never be forgotten by me and you got my respect Pulaski coaches top shelf all the way!!
Is the clock running yet?
Maroons
Russell_aker Wrote:Britt is out of school. Redshirted his freshman year then never got back on track. Heck of a player. Hate to see talent like that wasted.

Kid was TOUGH
Loved watching him play. Arguably the best player to come thru Rc ever
Pages: 1 2