Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pineville 40 Middlesboro 31
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i want to enjoy seeing this up longer, everyone else gets to keep there's up. Why would it go away?
TheBoz Wrote:i want to enjoy seeing this up longer, everyone else gets to keep there's up. Why would it go away?
I ask a moderator why it was taken off, and they did not know. I went to look at it last night and could not find it. Anyway, congratulations and glad Pineville city gave you all the welcome when you came home. Good luck with the rest of your season.:Thumbs:
Again, thank you. No disrespect to anyone in Middlesboro, but this is big for us. Tomorrow we will move on.
I know it was big...keep up the good work. Pineville and Middlesboro are a lot alike. Both small towns and have a great football tradition. Feel bad for Middlesboro, but it is what it is.
I didn't get to see this game, but heard Woolum did a spectacular job.
Granny Bear Wrote:I didn't get to see this game, but heard Woolum did a spectacular job.
He sure did. Good little athlete and very respectful kid.
Yes he is very respectful player and very good athlete
Wor st defensive team I've seen in 30 years , they get smacked in the mouth they quit.... They not tough , they don't want it more than the other team , they standing on the sidelines smiling and talking to there friends while a select few or out there laying it all out taking a beating on offense , defense and special teams ... While they don't care .. Just quit already Or step and make a Difference or at least support the guys that are out there killing themselves for this team.... I keep watching this team cause #1 , 6 and 11 in a year or two will be very special and fun to watch .. and we will be very hard to beat in the future.
But they can't do it alone. I am not sure about this future????

Good win for the mountain lions!
Intimidator Wrote:Wor st defensive team I've seen in 30 years , they get smacked in the mouth they quit.... They not tough , they don't want it more than the other team , they standing on the sidelines smiling and talking to there friends while a select few or out there laying it all out taking a beating on offense , defense and special teams ... While they don't care .. Just quit already Or step and make a Difference or at least support the guys that are out there killing themselves for this team.... I keep watching this team cause #1 , 6 and 11 in a year or two will be very special and fun to watch .. and we will be very hard to beat in the future.
This is asinine. Who are you talking about standing on the side lines laughing??? I agree with Topcat, 1, 6, and 11 does not make a team. And I assure you they are not team players anyway. Middlesboro does not improve in the next couple of years. This football program is gone. Cannot believe I am saying this, but I have watched and listened. It is the same with Middlesboro all the time. Few are coached and the rest are left for practice dummies. The past two days I have tried to not comment because I cannot be objective and that team sure does not need anymore negativity. If I had to beg a kid to play, fight like hell to keep them eligible or dismiss others because if you don't play certain ones, you are scared of losing them? Cannot build respect that way, and you can't keep the respect of players and parents. And I know everybody wants there baby to be a star. Too much tied in with administration and daddy bs. Come on Middlesboro, get your act together and stop being such pushovers as coaches. You control the team, NOW control them. Quit letting cry ass players control you.:rockon:
Just rememember the future is now!!!!! Do not waste this talent.
MHS Parent, come out of hiding.
Middlesboro is done.
I don't know if it will ever be fixed. No matter who coaches, or who the superintendent is. Feel sorry for the boys that play like hell to win.
Lions and Green Dragons building towards a showdown.
Can Campers crash the party?
E's Army Wrote:Can Campers crash the party?
Confusedtare: :dudecomeon: