Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rockcastle County@ Garrard County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Predictions? Thoughts?
Things looking better for the Lions. GC by 7 in this one.
Rock 27 garrad 24
Should be a heckuva matchup:

Garrard - 28

Rock - 26
If Garrard can throw they have a shot but if not it's going to be a sad day for the lions
I don't see Garrard winning this game
To much def from rock
Rockcastle County by a TD!
former Wrote:If Garrard can throw they have a shot but if not it's going to be a sad day for the lions

Garrard can but for some reason they won't.
I like Rock in this Game by a TD.
Pulling for Rockcastle just don't see a win. :HitWall:

Garrard County 42
Rockcastle 28
Rock by 6.
Rock 12-7. I can see both teams only having 6-7 drives each. Should be a quick one. Rock will need to protect the ball. Not going to get many chances to points on the board.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Rock 12-7. I can see both teams only having 6-7 drives each. Should be a quick one. Rock will need to protect the ball. Not going to get many chances to points on the board.

is Garrard County's offense similar to Rockcastle's?
Garrard Co. is VERY BIG and physical. Should be a hard nosed football game...

Garrard Co. 28
Rockcastle Co. 16
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Rock 12-7. I can see both teams only having 6-7 drives each. Should be a quick one. Rock will need to protect the ball. Not going to get many chances to points on the board.

I agree with everything you said, except I think it will be a 6 point win instead of a 5 point win.
Should be a good one.
Garrard in the upset
I wouldn't call it a upset if GC wins
Garrard Co 34 Rockcastle 16
Rock rolls by 12
E's Army Wrote:Rock rolls by 12

That would be nice, but, I wouldn't count out ANY Jerry Perry coached team. Garrard is just two points from being 3-0 and the two wins were away games.
I'd love to catch this one. If my sons make it home in time from their bye week, we just might
Garrard