Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paducah Tilghman vs. Graves Co. 9/11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here we have a team that came out of the gates swinging with a big win over their 6a rivals, against a team that came out looking whipped and have appeared to turn it around with 2 straight wins. Who you got and why?
Graves County 28-14
Graves County by 12.
Is this a trick question mysonis55 :popcorn:

Graves County 35
Paducah Tighman 20
PT 34 Graves 21
SPEED Kills in this one!
Ill take Tilghman.
I think PT will have their way.
This should be a good one, it's hard to tell how good PT is and Graves looks a little down this year but they beat Murray pretty good?
mysonis55 Wrote:I think PT will have their way.

They are mediocre at best, and struggle against good competition.
Pt regains their footing here. Graves will own the line but pt speed will push them over the top imo.. I look for a low scoreing game. Pt 14 -10
I think it will be more around 31-21 PT.
**** I pick mysonis55 home county and everybody turncoat on graves county. Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:**** I pick mysonis55 home county and everybody turncoat on graves county. Confusednicker:

from one turncoat to another Confusednicker:
Not turncoat. I'm just picking because of the product I see on the field. PT is quiet a bit better than last years edition. GC is quiet a bit down compared to last year. This game will show just that.
mysonis55 Wrote:Not turncoat. I'm just picking because of the product I see on the field. PT is quiet a bit better than last years edition. GC is quiet a bit down compared to last year. This game will show just that.

Who do you think layed an egg 55. Graves in the Hopkinsville game or Murray in the Graves game. Makes no sense to me that Graves would lose to Hoptown that bad then turn around and beat Murray like that. Guess the Murray/Hoptown, and Graves/Tilghman games will tell us a lot this week. If you compared scores you would swear Hoptown will kill Murray, but I think Murray gives them a dogfight and maybe wins. I think Tilghman shows us Graves is not that good.
Murray was without their #1 back and Miles was hurt. Hoptown should have beat GC and would if they played again. Murray, if healthy will give Hoptown a game though.
Graves may be a little better than everyone expected and not really sure how good PT really is. This game could go either way but my gut tells me that PT will win,