Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell 61 Boone County 56
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
What time is the championship game of the Raceland derby With Raceland?
Congrats to the Red Devils!! I always like to see those NKY teams lose to us whether it be in basketball or football.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:What time is the championship game of the Raceland derby With Raceland?

Make that russell vs ? in the finals raceland lost to green county. I think it might be green county in the finals now i'm not sure.
congrats Russell
It's still Raceland. At 8:00pm. Raceland won the tie breaker with Fairview,Green County, and Raceland all 2-1. Rams lost by the fewest points.
Statmaster Wrote:It's still Raceland. At 8:00pm. Raceland won the tie breaker with Fairview,Green County, and Raceland all 2-1. Rams lost by the fewest points.

Ok thanks I wasn't sure how that would go.
Great job Devils,,,,, I am starting to like this here round ball season .. especially if the Devils are winning... Granted I am a football fan and I am finding it hard not to get in trouble at these games...
Get a big lead. Relax. Miss a bunch a free throws. Allow the game to get closer than it ever should have been.
Congrats Russell on the VICTORY!
FBALL Wrote:Get a big lead. Relax. Miss a bunch a free throws. Allow the game to get closer than it ever should have been.

Yeah, you're right. I was thinking last night as I was watching them miss FT after FT....Kinda reminded me of our kicking game this year in football. We have enough talent to win most games but you can see that fatal flaw that will come back to bite you in the butt...

Just like our kicking game this year we have the talent to make FT (field goals/extra points), the question is, will we?
good job
Congrats Russell