Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin 40 Clay County 07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FINAL. :popcorn:
Corbin got to work on their passing game in this one..
64SUR Wrote:FINAL. :popcorn:

practice.
Clay county play a pretty good game. If Clay can stay healthy they may win a couple of game this year. :pondering:
64SUR Wrote:Clay county play a pretty good game. If Clay can stay healthy they may win a couple of game this year. :pondering:

no they didn't:ChairHit:
Liked Clay's quarterback. He is a tough hard nosed kid who gets after it. Corbin just to many weapons for Clay.
pjdoug Wrote:no they didn't:ChairHit:

Allmost reminded me of the Whitley county and Corbin game. Both teams had a nice Qb. :worthy:
Even though Clay gave up 40, I saw some improvement on defense.
I wAs impressed with the Qb from Clay... #33,#11,#4 were really good ball players too. The O and D were pretty disciplined and didn't quit.. Corbin did score 40, but they lengthened the drives.... Clay will win some games, and they are headed in the right direction.
Corbin treated this game as a practice to get prepared for the next 3 games. They were able to work on several different things. I still think Clay can win 2 games. West Jessamine is a very winnable game and South Laurel is a for sure win.
Haddix will be the best thing that's happened to Corbin football. Offensive tactician that understands that defense is what wins championships. Expect talented kids tone asked to play on that side of the ball If a middle school running back would be better at linebacker he will make the change. Haddix is fair and WILL play the best players period.
Kids like playing for Haddix. He will get the kids out. He does a great job getting multiple kids touches, that makes it fun
Haddix does a great job over there at Corbin. I didn't make the drive over this week. I wanted to but decided to watch the cats. Those 2 coaches will be just fine. Haddix will get multiple kids the ball and make playing at Corbin fun as will Combs at Clay in due time. Good luck to both teams the rest of the season.
bcpc Wrote:I wAs impressed with the Qb from Clay... #33,#11,#4 were really good ball players too. The O and D were pretty disciplined and didn't quit.. Corbin did score 40, but they lengthened the drives.... Clay will win some games, and they are headed in the right direction.

Clay always has some good athletes. they just never seem to be able to put all the pieces together.
Corbin has things rolling hats off to Haddax
Clay may win 1 game this year if they can stay healthy.........Seems more players getting knocked out in practice than in the games.