Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville Trinity 70 Lafayette 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rocks decided to flex their muscles just a little bit, absolutely crushing Lafayette.
Lafayette has a lot of muscle with 6 D1 offered guys but the coaching must be real bad. No way with 2 SEC tackles should a team get beat down like that
Trinity is back to incredible.
No way a team with talent like that should lose that bad. Maybe those nationally rated recruits are just a bit OVERRATED???
Ill come out and say it....

Trinity will not be beat this year. Nobody in this state will come close. This is the same team that pretty much just got done embarrassing Brentwood and Ensworth, two teams that would beat any other team in this state.

For all intents and purposes, 6A football this year looks the best it ever has since the transition to 6 classes. There are several quality teams in the top part of 6A and for the first time I think its defined itself as by far the top class from top to bottom.

Male, St. X, Simon Kenton, and Scott County are the only schools who have a chance at beating T on a REALLY good night, but I just don't see it happening.
Give em the trophy.
I Rule The World Wrote:No way a team with talent like that should lose that bad. Maybe those nationally rated recruits are just a bit OVERRATED???

Two of the best they have play offensive line. Even the best of the best up front don't make up for the talent gap everywhere else between the two teams. Only so much difference two guys in the trenches can make.
Trinity is loaded with talent and are deep all over the field
Shamrocks are rolling.