Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bryan Station 36 Cooper 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guess Cooper finally played a 6A team.
Bryan Station is very talented. Don't under estimate them.
wow. Its like every time I see a score it makes me think of how bad Highlands must be.
It's like every time I see a score I think, How strong is Bryan Station???
Nobody is upset to watch Highlands suffer, trust me. Not me, at least. Schadenfreude.
Dont understand why some people on here wants to underestimate just how good Bryan Station is.
panther nation Wrote:Dont understand why some people on here wants to underestimate just how good Bryan Station is.

The ones on here who want to underestimate also are so jealous of a certain school.
insideinfo Wrote:The ones on here who want to underestimate also are so jealous of a certain school.

just like you'll be jealous of a certain school that takes you to the woodshed this evening. :ChairHit:
panther nation Wrote:Dont understand why some people on here wants to underestimate just how good Bryan Station is.

Were not underestimating Bryan Station.

Did you see what Simon Kenton did to them?!?!?!?

Simon Kenton ran for 502 yards on Bryan Station.

Let that sink in for a minute.
insideinfo Wrote:The ones on here who want to underestimate also are so jealous of a certain school.

Im extremely jealous of Trinity and those recruits. Id imagine that would be like playing for an NAIA college and probably better than some of the crap hole NAIA colleges I have seen.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Were not underestimating Bryan Station.

Did you see what Simon Kenton did to them?!?!?!?

Simon Kenton ran for 502 yards on Bryan Station.

Let that sink in for a minute.

^:hilarious:Confusednicker:
This one shocked me.

Congrats B.S. now go have a season you will talk about the rest of your live.
Good Win, I was surprised also.