Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clinton Co 30 McCreary Central 25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Congrats to Clinton County. McCreary County is 200% better this year. They have been in all 3 games this year. Bozeman for President.
McCreary let one slip away. Congrats to Clinton.
McCreary is hanging though. Congrats to Clinton County.
Real Badman Wrote:McCreary let one slip away. Congrats to Clinton.

You got that right. Or could say gave one away. 1st series 2nd half QB throws a pick about 30 yd. line McCreary takes all big D Linemen out and goes small, Clinton Co. runs 4 straight plays up gut, McCreary gives up TD. Don' understand because Clinton had not run ball inside with much success all night. Guess that is why I'm not a Coach. :flush:
Poor clock management at end of half. Had Clinton stopped about 45 yd. line with 3:25 left in game and forced to punt, had ruffing kicker call let Clinton keep ball. Just need to keep it together.
Young Raiders are learning. Rome was not built in a day.
I thought McCreary would win this one,but at least they are showing improvement.
E's Army Wrote:Young Raiders are learning. Rome was not built in a day.
Leave Jim Rome out of this!:hilarious:
The most the Raiders scored last year was 24. This year they are averaging 31. Their closest game was 20 last year. They have 1 win and two losses by a combined 9 points in 2015. Things are headed the right direction.
Two disappointing, close losses for McCreary the past couple weeks, but sounds like they're knocking on the door and headed in the right direction. Stay the course, Raiders.
E's Army Wrote:Young Raiders are learning. Rome was not built in a day.

People , give me a break. We are losing games we are suppose to win. Don't make excuses our Def is awful. We better shore it up or we will not win another game.
:igiveup:
Both teams are improving hats off to both programs coaches and players are working hard
InTheKnow816 Wrote:Both teams are improving hats off to both programs coaches and players are working hard

I agree both have come a long, long way from last season. McCreary is very young and are having some growing pains. (Got to learn how to finish the deal) They will as the grow older. Staff is working hard on both sides of the ball, Kids are working hard and getting better every day. We got some games left we can win and or Compete in. Looking fwd. to Friday Night. Love seeing progress every week. Go Raiders.