Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lynn Camp 48 Jackson County 30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lynn Camp was up 48-14 going in to the 4th quarter and jv gave up 2 scores late.
Coach Harris has got the Campers rolling.
Congrats Lynn Camp....Williamsburg will be ready.....I think. :popcorn:
Lynn Camp could be 6-1 coming into district play. No worse than 5-2.
Lynn Camp isn't a bad ball team.
^
If its any indication, I say Wburg will put a running clock on them and Wburg is weaker than they have been in several years.

Lynn Camp has beaten McCreary and Jackson County. Lets not get carried away here....
Right, I said they're not bad. Not they will win district. I'm banking on Harlan to come away with the trophy this year.
Mitchell never played a soft schedule like this year ...
This program imploded after Coach Mitchell was run off. Coach Harris is trying to put the pieces back together. They are both solid coaches. What was in between not so much.
The program imploded way before he left.
I can't believe some of you are on here bad mouthing them after what they have been through. Great Win
another good win for the Wildcats.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
If its any indication, I say Wburg will put a running clock on them and Wburg is weaker than they have been in several years.

Lynn Camp has beaten McCreary and Jackson County. Lets not get carried away here....

I agree.
pjdoug Wrote:The program imploded way before he left.

And they was still begging Whitley to play them . Go somewhere else and troll
insideinfo Wrote:And they was still begging Whitley to play them . Go somewhere else and troll

You act like a child and mention Whitley County in everything.You seem to have a sick obsession with them .You go somewhere else troll:ChairHit:
pjdoug Wrote:You act like a child and mention Whitley County in everything.You seem to have a sick obsession with them .You go somewhere else troll:ChairHit:

Sometimes the truth hurts:biglmao:
insideinfo Wrote:Sometimes the truth hurts:biglmao:

I know you're in pain is why your :lame: a$$ is on here whining
Real Badman Wrote:Right, I said they're not bad. Not they will win district. I'm banking on Harlan to come away with the trophy this year.

I agree. It would be refreshing to see someone else step up and take that district title. Harlan looks like it could compete with Wburg and that should be a great game.
insideinfo Wrote:And they was still begging Whitley to play them . Go somewhere else and troll

I think that says more about the finances of Knox County than it does about who wants to play who. Mitchell had nothing to lose playing Whitley and it made LC good money when hardly anybody would show up to watch them play anyone else.
Lynn Camp won two games in over 20 years against Whitley. Those were also two of the best Lynn Camp teams that ever came threw that school and the two Whitley teams, especially the 07 just may have been the worst Whitley team I have personally laid eyes on. Id imagine very few members on here were alive the last time Lynn Camp beat Whitley at Whitley. If im not mistaken it only happened once and it was the third or fourth year of Whitleys program. I want to say 65 or 66. That was a record of like 35-1 at home against them. There was no upside to playing Lynn Camp. It didn't bring good money, there was no benefit from the actual game, and most of all you set yourself up for embarrassment in years like 07.
I do think they should have kept Knox on the Central now that they aren't the doormat of the tri county area like they were. But to act like LC's program was ever half of what Whitley had is not close at all.
I know everyone thinks Lynn Camp Schedule is weak but what some forget they are just a 1A team the schedule they are playing is the schedule they should have been playing the last ten years. It doesn't do a small school any good to go and get their brains beat out by a big school, it's suppose to be about the kids not who has the biggest ego. Jackson and McCreary are 3A schools with that being said Lynn shouldn't have even been favored. Give these kids a chance they are improving and winning games. Congratulations Wildcats hope you keep winning.
I think Lynn Camp has things rolling about time Coaches think about helping the kids learn by getting playing time instead of blowing the other team out. Shows class.
InTheKnow816 Wrote:I know everyone thinks Lynn Camp Schedule is weak but what some forget they are just a 1A team the schedule they are playing is the schedule they should have been playing the last ten years. It doesn't do a small school any good to go and get their brains beat out by a big school, it's suppose to be about the kids not who has the biggest ego. Jackson and McCreary are 3A schools with that being said Lynn shouldn't have even been favored. Give these kids a chance they are improving and winning games. Congratulations Wildcats hope you keep winning.

well said.
Campers are reversing course. It has been a long time coming. Coach Harris is a first rate guy and coach. They are not world beaters but are back to being competitive.
Looks like McCreary should have stayed in Dist. Jackson Co. not that good.
Lynn Camp is doing a good job in turning things around.
Lynn Camp has gone back to what worked for them in the past, the running game, and it seems to be working at this point.
The Campers by 14