Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry 43 Harlan County 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Running clock throughout 2nd Half.

All Pirates.

Avery Browning with a tremendous debut.
Congrats to Pirates.
Go pirates!!!!!
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Running clock throughout 2nd Half.

All Pirates.

Avery Browning with a tremendous debut.

But will he start next week? Not trying to start anything just curious as to how good he did. Was busy watching a very talented kid from Paintsville dismantle the pirates rival from the "city"
MountainSports Wrote:But will he start next week? Not trying to start anything just curious as to how good he did. Was busy watching a very talented kid from Paintsville dismantle the pirates rival from the "city"

From what I hear he will most likely start next week

Two weeks from now is going to be interesting. Especially if Browning plays well vs. NewCath
Congrats "Big Red Machine".

Good luck next week to both teams.
This was all Belfry......Browning played well....as many of us expected. Once again....Belfry's depth is staggering. Tremendous amt of talent on this team. Young....but very talented
Definitely all Belfry. HC was outmatched at every position, including the equipment managers. HC defense acted scared to death and I'm not sure the offensive line even slowed some of the belfry D line down. Ray Ray was a beast as always. Good luck to the pirates, definitely going to be fun watching them the rest of the year.
Belfry is legit a monster.
Congratulations Pirates!! Can't believe I had to miss this game and seeing my Pond Creek peeps!

This year, like last, is going to be a difficult and arduous learning process for the Black Bears. Keep your heads up guys; keep learning every day. I am proud of you and proud to be a Black Bear.
Black Cubs are a struggle to watch.
In my opinion Avery should start the rest of the year. If the competition is close you go with the younger man. He is a a better QB and will make the team better at the end of the day.
I haven't seen either QB, and would love to see a Belfry game. Maybe their game with Johnson Central?? Bet that one will be a barn burner.
Frozen Tundra Wrote:Black Cubs are a struggle to watch.
You sure got that right. I knew the offense would struggle this year with a soph loaded team, new system, and first year head coach, BUT I didn't expect the defense to not even get off the bus. Young or not the D just went thru the motions, just ridiculous.
Congrats to the Pirates...how about Avery's performance...way to step up young man...
The Red Storm continues to know what it seems to do so often and that is win.

Congrats.