Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Morgan County 34 Allen Central 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Allen Central.
Congrats to Morgan County
For Morgan county, Hunter Collins rushed for over 130 yards on 19 carries and didn't play much in the 2nd half. Ballinger rushed for 104 yards also for Morgan. Allen Central punched in their only score after a Morgan county fumble in the 1st quarter. But that is about all of the offense the Rebels would gain for most of the night. As Morgan county held Allen Central to 45 yards on the ground and 48 through the air. Morgan county's ground game pounded out over 300 yards.
Good for Morgan Co.
Like to see what Morgan can do against better teams. They always start their season playing some of the weakest teams in the state.
Jtown Wrote:Like to see what Morgan can do against better teams. They always start their season playing some of the weakest teams in the state.

Have you ever made a high school football schedule? With most district games being mandated to be played in weeks 5-10, it makes for difficult scheduling. Your so called weakest teams look to schedule a team of their caliber, and lower mid-level teams. I'm sure Morgan could schedule teams like Johnson Central, Ashland, etc but what would that do to their program?
Congrats Morgan. Like reading about you guys winning.

Wish you guys would get invited to a week zero bowl game, with four games total for the weekend.

Like to see you guys play in person.
looks like Morgan County has improved a little.
He had 109 first half and he played on and off the whole second half just like the first half he is a good back I will give him credit. Their line and their refs suck big time tho I do know that I watched the game and several calls were made that should have never been made. Not sure what his name is but number 3 for Morgan co chop blocked every time he left the back field never was called and it was called once on an Allen central player that wasn't even around any other player.
If it doesn't challenge you, it want change you. You'll learn about your team's strengths and weakness playing more talented programs.
That's right u have to play better to get better never play down or u will never know how good u can be
AC who?