Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rockcastle County 40 - South Laurel 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

TONS of penalties and two ejections.
I am glad that Rock bounced back in a big way
The Rock rolls. Congrats.
LWC Wrote:Final.

TONS of penalties and two ejections.

I think 14-15 total Personal Foul and Unsportsmanlike penalties called between both teams. Two teams out of control and its really a shame.
Whats a shame is the referees cursing the players .. Which happened several times from what i was told . whats a shame is one kid punches another kid and that kid gets ejected to wtf dont make sense . wish i knew how to file a complaint on the refs tonight
Back on track. now its time to buckle those chin straps tight cause the next 4 games are going to be as physical as they come.
Who officiated that game ?
:biglmao:South Laurel might as well throw in the towel for this year:biglmao:
Went to this game... SL is terrible! and I feel for those kids because they have some talent.
:eyerollBig Grinon't blame the coach.He did beat Shopville Elem. in youth football one year.
4 coaches in 4 years. There is a problem.
Summer lovin he pounded my ***
Trophy Room Wrote:Summer lovin he pounded my ***

:eek::eek::eek:
Good win
jim rome Wrote::biglmao:South Laurel might as well throw in the towel for this year:biglmao:

I think they already did.
They threw it in 2 years ago
Will the real Rock football please stand up.
Rock is not very good this year either so I wouldnt get to excited. South is just that bad.
rustyankle Wrote:Whats a shame is the referees cursing the players .. Which happened several times from what i was told . whats a shame is one kid punches another kid and that kid gets ejected to wtf dont make sense . wish i knew how to file a complaint on the refs tonight

let me get this strait there were 14-15 personal fouls and fighting going on in this game and you want to complain about the refs? you might want to complain about the coaching staffs and lack of discipline.

I don't know if it is a rule or not but after 9 personal fouls in a game the officials should be allowed to cuss everyone except the cheerleaders and marching band.:biggrin:
Had to work overtime but heard a little of it on the radio

Who started the fight where the 2 kids got ejected
The Clay County versus South Laurel game will be a doozey.
rustyankle Wrote:Whats a shame is the referees cursing the players .. Which happened several times from what i was told . whats a shame is one kid punches another kid and that kid gets ejected to wtf dont make sense . wish i knew how to file a complaint on the refs tonight

http://khsaa.org/general/bottom-tab-page...the-staff/
Willie Turnover Wrote:let me get this strait there were 14-15 personal fouls and fighting going on in this game and you want to complain about the refs? you might want to complain about the coaching staffs and lack of discipline.

I don't know if it is a rule or not but after 9 personal fouls in a game the officials should be allowed to cuss everyone except the cheerleaders and marching band.:biggrin:

maybe the ref comitted the 9 personal fouls Confusednicker:
9 personal fouls on the refs?
there are 5 officials, and you get ejected after two personal fouls, so that means the back judge, both line officials and the umpire would have all been ejected. the white hat would have to have had one personal foul and would be calling the game by himself. so I guess its mathematically possible.

on a side note about 10 years ago I did witness a youth league white hat throw out two of his fellow officials in the 1st quarter of a game in the PCYFL.
Willie Turnover Wrote:9 personal fouls on the refs?
there are 5 officials, and you get ejected after two personal fouls, so that means the back judge, both line officials and the umpire would have all been ejected. the white hat would have to have had one personal foul and would be calling the game by himself. so I guess its mathematically possible.

on a side note about 10 years ago I did witness a youth league white hat throw out two of his fellow officials in the 1st quarter of a game in the PCYFL.

:closeenough:
I fell sorry for the SL kids because the admin doesn't care about football. To have that many coaches in that few years says a lot. Now I am not giving the head coach a hard time because he didn't hire himself the admin did. So a least give the guy the rest of the year to see how it goes.
I don't think south just got rid of coaches
One left to be head coach at univ of cumberlands and the one last yr went to coach another team out western ky

If things are better elsewhere you can't blame them
What makes it so bad to coach in laurel co
Same it's always been. Politics in LC are horrible.