Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry County Central 67 - Sheldon Clark 47
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
Congrats PCC.
congrats PCC
Sheldon Clark has nothing now without Crum. Even though it was a low blow to leave the Cardinals for the Eagles.
Congrats PCC
congrats PC
Valley Cat Wrote:Sheldon Clark has nothing now without Crum. Even though it was a low blow to leave the Cardinals for the Eagles.
Please tell me how it was a low blow.He called his coach months ahead of time and informed him that he would be transfering to central.So how is that a low blow, its not like he went over there two days before the season.Its a better career move anyway, believe me i go to Sheldon Clark and if i had as much talent as Crum, i would have done the samething.So for you to say that is just crazy.
He's not having much fun at JC... They are struggling!!! He's not going to the State tournament either!!
ducky Wrote:He's not having much fun at JC... They are struggling!!! He's not going to the State tournament either!!

He may not go to the state tournament with JCHS,but his chances are far better than what they would have been at SCHS.How do you know he is not having fun at JC? Have you talked to him?
congrats PCC
cardsfan Wrote:How do you know he is not having fun at JC? Have you talked to him?

I think he is talking about the season that JCHS is having, which isn't great by any standards!

Personally he may be having a blast for all I know and I hope that he is having fun!
Congrats PCC on the VICTORY! Would like to see 14th region vs/ 15 th Region stats this year..
Congrats Dores...How many did Kelly have?
Congrats PCC