Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Warm-ups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What kind of music does your team run out to?
What gets your team going before the game?:HitWall: :letsfight :headphone
i have watched alot of girls games in my day... and most teams listen to rock music and rap anymore. I prefer rock myself....here lately i watch teams that listens to bluegrass and jazz :yikes:
Well I dont know who it is that picks the music at Knott Central..but whom ever it may be doesnt need to do it any more...all they pick is music from th 60's, 70's, and some of the 80's...I mean come on the "oldies" cant get any one pumped!!!
the lady hornets run-out to "bring em out"
i dont what anyone say rap can get u pumped easy
last year the powell boys came out to "freebird"
i think sf run out to fergie or sandman
I think that has alot to do with the game myself. Because if you watch, sometimes teams are flat and don't seem to get in the rhythm or flow of things.

What do you think the Best of all times is?
Here comes the boom by nelly
I hear "Sweet Home Alabama" everywhere. Everyone in the stands are usually singing alone with the lyrics, so I think that is a crowd pleaser.
The ones I hear most often are: Bring Em' Out and TNT.
yep, baths is Bring em out
the_small_one1024 Wrote:The ones I hear most often are: Bring Em' Out and TNT.

Isn't one of those song's what the lady owls run out to?
This isn't really a warm-up or anything-- but I think it's really neat that whenever they call out Shelby Valley's starters, they run over and slap hands with the whole front row of their fan section before going to the middle of the floor.
Koobeton , I agree I thought that was pretty cool when I saw them do that.
Koobeton Wrote:This isn't really a warm-up or anything-- but I think it's really neat that whenever they call out Shelby Valley's starters, they run over and slap hands with the whole front row of their fan section before going to the middle of the floor.
That's interesting, I've never seen that.
I would have to say that the most popular run-out song would probably be We Will Rock You !!!!!!!!!! Its been around for ages but teams in college and NBA still run out to it
pickin'_n_grinnin Wrote:That's interesting, I've never seen that.

Yeah it is neat Magoffin girls did that last year