Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top 10 players in the 14th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who are the top ten players in the 14th as of right now?
1. Kristen Madden (PCC)
2. Heather Sturdivant (PCC)
3. Megan Mosley (KCC)
4. Nicole Lutes (Breathitt)
5. Ciara(sp) Stidham (Leslie)
6. Beth Lewis (Leslie)
7. Brittany(sp) Slone (Hazard)
8. Ashley Sexton (LCC)
9. Lenae Shouse (Breathitt)
10. Tierra Baker (LCC)
*7-10 could change at any time..imo

I am also going to list a couple of girls who in my opinion does not get enough credit for what they do...

1. Lindsay Gibson (KCC)
2. Sharaye Kincer (LCC)
3. Kendra Thomas (KCC)
4. Allison Feltner (PCC)
5. Brittany(sp) Moore (Breathitt)

I have watched all these girls play and the deserve to be mentioned...I guess you could call it honorable mention.
Looks good to me.
looks good
the_chosen_one Wrote:1. Kristen Madden (PCC)
2. Heather Sturdivant (PCC)
3. Megan Mosley (KCC)
4. Nicole Lutes (Breathitt)
5. Ciara(sp) Stidham (Leslie)
6. Beth Lewis (Leslie)
7. Brittany(sp) Slone (Hazard)
8. Ashley Sexton (LCC)
9. Lenae Shouse (Breathitt)
10. Tierra Baker (LCC)
*7-10 could change at any time..imo

I am also going to list a couple of girls who in my opinion does not get enough credit for what they do...

1. Lindsay Gibson (KCC)
2. Sharaye Kincer (LCC)
3. Kendra Thomas (KCC)
4. Allison Feltner (PCC)
5. Brittany(sp) Moore (Breathitt)

I have watched all these girls play and the deserve to be mentioned...I guess you could call it honorable mention.

looks bout right
all looks good to me but i would add Jessica Murrell from Owsley County...she is probably one of the top 3 post player in this region... and she plays smart so its hard to stop her in the post....
That looks about right thoughbut I think Murrell should be on there also. She knows the game of ball. As many games as I've been to, She make very little mistakes. For her to be on the post, shes very quick, and has a nice touch around the basket!
pickin'_n_grinnin Wrote:That looks about right thoughbut I think Murrell should be on there also. She knows the game of ball. As many games as I've been to, She make very little mistakes. For her to be on the post, shes very quick, and has a nice touch around the basket!

Murrell should be on there, I agree. She can control the ball in the post well, and kick it out when needed to the right players. She can really attack the basket and score.
I also think J.Murrell should be on the list as well. I have seen her in action. She is one of the best players in the 14th I.M.O.