Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bowling Green 55 Christian County 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Purples took care of business at Christian County tonight. QB Clark Payne threw for 3 td's and ran one in as the Purples dominated on both sides of the ball. Next week at St. X should be a good one.
adopted purple Wrote:The Purples took care of business at Christian County tonight. QB Clark Payne threw for 3 td's and ran one in as the Purples dominated on both sides of the ball. Next week at St. X should be a good one.

is Christian County down a little or are The Purples just this good?
Purples are wanting back on the throne.
Uh oh. Here comes the purples
pjdoug Wrote:is Christian County down a little or are The Purples just this good?

Christian County a young team and will be much better by the end of the season. Bowling Green is better than last years team, but I'm not sure how good they are yet. They are at St. X next week and home against Owensboro the following week. We will know where we stand after those games. I think Owensboro is the 2nd best team in 5A this year. They returned most of last years 4A runner-up team that lost to Highlands. Their line is huge and they have some very fast skilled players. They haven't beaten us in a long time. Owensboro still leads in head to head games against Bowling Green over the last 100 years. Bowling Green is the 2nd oldest high school in Kentucky. Louisville Male is the oldest. If the Purples win the next two games, I would bet the farm that they go undefeated.
adopted purple Wrote:Christian County a young team and will be much better by the end of the season. Bowling Green is better than last years team, but I'm not sure how good they are yet. They are at St. X next week and home against Owensboro the following week. We will know where we stand after those games. I think Owensboro is the 2nd best team in 5A this year. They returned most of last years 4A runner-up team that lost to Highlands. Their line is huge and they have some very fast skilled players. They haven't beaten us in a long time. Owensboro still leads in head to head games against Bowling Green over the last 100 years. Bowling Green is the 2nd oldest high school in Kentucky. Louisville Male is the oldest. If the Purples win the next two games, I would bet the farm that they go undefeated.

Owensboro was tough for sure last year. if Bowling Green can get past them and St. X., I'd say you have a safe bet on them going undefeated.
Purples dodging no one early. Very tough schedule
E's Army Wrote:Purples dodging no one early. Very tough schedule

if you want to play for championships this what you need to do, there is to many schools that try to stay away from good teams.
E's Army Wrote:Purples dodging no one early. Very tough schedule
The first 2 games against 2A Monroe (2-9 in 2014) and Christian (4-8 in 2014) doesn't tell us a whole lot. The next 2 weeks against St X and Owensboro will tell us all we need to know about BG.
This Christian Co team is better than last years team. I think this is a pretty good win for BG. The next two are in a totally different level right now though.