Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County VS Boyle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 minutes left in 3rd...Bell-0 Boyle 40
InItToWinIt Wrote:2 minutes left in 3rd...Bell-0 Boyle 40

nail biter Confusednicker:
Yikes!!! 3A is going to be fun this year for sure.
pjdoug Wrote:nail biter Confusednicker:
You are too damn funny.:biggrin:
InItToWinIt Wrote:You are too damn funny.:biggrin:

:biggrin:
Holy smokes! Boyle and Lex Cath appear to be destined for a meeting that decides the west.
Must work on pass defense. Way too many mistakes on offense as well. Work to do. 8 weeks to get it done
Touchdown Bobkittens!!!! 41-7 Boyle Co
Jeff Hester def cord. for Boyle is maybe the best asst coach in Ky. He's the mastermind for Boyle guys. He's forgotten more football stuff than 95% of what most coaches already know. He's especially good at stopping the run!! To beat Boyle, u gotta air it out a lot to have any chance. His football IQ is on a different level. Now add a second year Chuck Smith with a talented bunch of players. Lookout for Boyle
InItToWinIt Wrote:Touchdown Bobkittens!!!! 41-7 Boyle Co

It could show just how bad Middlesboro really is.
41-7 Final. That score seems very familiar to me
:truestory:
Madness Wrote:It could show just how bad Middlesboro really is.
What??? Are you serious? I think it shows how bad you are. I mean you handed Middlesboro's ass to them, now you are playing in your league. This is where the rubber meets the road. :please:
Football Junky Wrote:Jeff Hester def cord. for Boyle is maybe the best asst coach in Ky. He's the mastermind for Boyle guys. He's forgotten more football stuff than 95% of what most coaches already know. He's especially good at stopping the run!! To beat Boyle, u gotta air it out a lot to have any chance. His football IQ is on a different level. Now add a second year Chuck Smith with a talented bunch of players. Lookout for Boyle

I need to get him on my team then Smile
InItToWinIt Wrote:What??? Are you serious? I think it shows how bad you are. I mean you handed Middlesboro's ass to them, now you are playing in your league. This is where the rubber meets the road. :please:

:thatsfunn
Are we going to have a new king in 3A or is Bell that bad this year?