Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County vs Pike County Central 9/4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well anybodys thought we have a rough 2 weeks,hopefully we can do something against bell.
Bell co 42
Pcc14
Pike central will take there lumps this season but Thacker will build a power house on buckles creek if they are patient and give him time.
Yeah we are going to get em this year,ahh we will win a few games,where so young this year it hurts us alot,alot of growing pains,we"ll be better next year.
Bell by 18.
Bell County 35-7
I look for Bell County to rebound with a win. I'll take them by 20.
Bell County 28-7
Bell 35-14
I would like 2 see us play together in this one an shock the world at least play with em for a little while an make it interested being were at home this week id say bell county 35
Pc 21
Bell County rolls.
Bell County 35
Pike County Central 14

:poker face:
I'm going with Bell in this one but Pike Central is better then people were thinking at this point.

[Image: bell-county-ky.gif] 45

[Image: pike-county-central-ky.gif] 21
Bell by 14
Bell 35-7 sounds about right.
I'm saying 42-12 Bell. Looks like and sounds like Coach Thacker is doing everything he can to make PC a contender.
bell by 40
Should be a blowout for Bell but maybe I am over valuing them
How's bell looking?
I forgot to post these "Getting To Know Our Opponent" the previous 2 weeks.

So I'll start with this week, hopefully I won't forget in the future.

[Image: 28ml34w.jpg]
Pike Central 34
Bell 31
Pike Central by 6
Good Luck Hawks!!!
As much as I would like to see Pike Central pick up their first win of the season this week I honest don't think it will happen. people need to understand Coach Thacker needs time to build a good team. these are young kids that I think will step it up closer to the end of the season

Bell 49
Central 14
This game don't need to be on the second pages.....Bump :popcorn:
Ikr
From what I have heard from some of the players Pike Central has some very talented offensive players and can put up some points. I think everyone is ready to get back to football after the last 2 weeks and "scrimmage gate."
For Bell fans:

- Pike Central's Sophomore QB Conn is a very good athlete who will be an excellent HS QB as a Senior. Great feet, nice arm, tough player. Played all through Middle School at QB but played WR last year. Growing pains are expected and Bell is the first solid Defense he has seen as a QB.

- The Mullins kid at RB can hurt you. Big, strong kid with a nice first step. Breaks a lot of tackles and runs hard. Underrated back with big play ability, but not the fastest.

- PC's receivers are nice pieces in their system. Do their job but not a single one jumps out at you as a Superstar or gamechanger. Not nearly as dangerous as what Boyle brought to the table.

- Offensively PC is Boyle-Light. Good mobile QB, but not Robbins good. Good strong RB, but not Boyle good. Good route running WR's, but not Boyle good.

- Defensively PC is just simply not very good.. especially against the run. If Bell doesn't put up 5 TD's plus then Bobcat fans should have cause for concern.

If Bell has the athletes their fans say they have they should win this one 42-14 or so.
Bell 35 to 6
13 to 12 pc
Now...

Bell 20
PC 13
Pages: 1 2