Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ashland 80 Belfry 71
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
WOW kinda an upset here.
upset,I thought Ashland was pretty good..
Congrats Ashland
Congrats Ashland
congrats Ashland
One word sums up Belfry...OVERATED.
Congrats to the Tomcats! Ashland isn't the 16th region favorite, but is a very fundamental and sound team. If Belfry is truly a 15th region favorite, then they should have been the favorite in this game by a little. So since they lost, that would have to be considered an upset, although a minor one. Ashland is not bad this year, just not as good as in years past.
congrats Ashland
Valley Cat Wrote:One word sums up Belfry...OVERATED.
I dont want to argue but you dont really know what your talking about. They played a good team, but the difference in the game was size and rebounding. Belfry had one player to have all their rebounds but eight. That is the ball game. Belfry will be fine trust me, they also was without Chad Steele who is atleast 6'4 and will help alot rebounding. So they will be fine, Chad was back in the Magoffin game, his first of the year. Belfry also is not in basketball shape yet. Trust me I know several top coaches who have watched them play, and their words to me was not overated. It was they are good and Case is best player in region. By the way one of those was Booher, and a high up person from Paintsville and JC. Belfry, Valley, Magoffin, JC, Paintsville, and Pikeville are all contenders, we will jsut have to wait and see how the season plays out.
Congrats Ashland on the VICTORY!
Five words for you Valley Cat.....PLAY A REAL VARSITY SCHEDULE....Belfry has four of their top seven still getting into basketball shape and they are still battling every game...give them another ten days or so...talk to me after you guys play someone who can play...until then you may want to tread lightly..OBI??? HAYSI??? CRAIG COUNTY??? Had trouble with Buckhorn????? HMMMM
Good JOB ASHLAND
Ashland has a very nice team..they will have a shot to win the 16th ....imo
Congrats Ashland. Nice win.
IMO Ashland would win the 15th and will contend in 16th. I wish them nothing but the best.
Belfry Wins Wrote:IMO Ashland would win the 15th and will contend in 16th. I wish them nothing but the best.

I agree..............Ashland is a great team :thumpsup:
I would have to agree with you that Ashland would be a favorite in the 15th, but could be beaten by a few teams on a given night. They are less of a favorite in the 16th though as several teams are as good or better.
Ashland is a solid ball club that is very disciplined.
Congrats on the win.
Belfry Wins Wrote:IMO Ashland would win the 15th and will contend in 16th. I wish them nothing but the best.

That very well may be true.