Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 43 Frankfort 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Paintsville rolls through and over an athletic Frankfort team in front of huge crowd
Congrats to Paintsville, this may be their year to get out of the east....
TigerBlues Wrote:Paintsville rolls through and over an athletic Frankfort team in front of huge crowd

:biggrin:

Frankfort is absolutely horrible, as is Sheldon Clark. But it's about to get interesting...:popcorn:
jetpilot Wrote::biggrin:

Frankfort is absolutely horrible, as is Sheldon Clark. But it's about to get interesting...:popcorn:

Careful Jetpilot or you will stick your foot in your mouth just like last season. This is the same Paintsville team who took you out last season when you said they had no chance.
Confusednicker:
Congrats Paintsville! Its good to see your team back to good things.
:Thumbs:
Do-double-gg Wrote:Careful Jetpilot or you will stick your foot in your mouth just like last season. This is the same Paintsville team who took you out last season when you said they had no chance.
Confusednicker:

:lame:

Not the same team and didn't make a prediction. I didn't know LC fans were allowed on the football threads. Anyway, come see these teams next week or just catch them in the playoffs after LC makes their patented early exit.:thatsfunn
Jet Pilot returns. Is this the same Jet Pilot that last year about this time was trying to convince the rest of the state that Pikeville, not Mayfield was #1 in the state? Is this the same Jet Pilot that was telling how we didn't want any part of the Panthers? Could someone please refresh my memory?
Good win for Paintsville
mysonis55 Wrote:Jet Pilot returns. Is this the same Jet Pilot that last year about this time was trying to convince the rest of the state that Pikeville, not Mayfield was #1 in the state? Is this the same Jet Pilot that was telling how we didn't want any part of the Panthers? Could someone please refresh my memory?

It sure doesn't take much to bring the loud-mouths out of the woodwork. Looks like you guys' reading comprehension skills haven't advanced from the 3rd grade level you had last year. No predictions on this thread. Get your moms to read the thread to you over and over until you understand that.:flush:
jetpilot Wrote::lame:

Not the same team and didn't make a prediction. I didn't know LC fans were allowed on the football threads. Anyway, come see these teams next week or just catch them in the playoffs after LC makes their patented early exit.:thatsfunn

No you said that both Frankfort and Sheldon Clark were horrible trying to downplay Paintsvilles wins to this point. Everyone can read just fine and it is plain as day what your trying to say. Don't be so sensitive fella because I was just joking or could you not tell by the smiley with your superior reading comprehension skills. Wow you sure are touchy...........I guess that huge choke job from last season has you paranoid. Honestly Pikeville is my pick from the 1A East this year. As for our patented early exit, I'm pretty sure Lawrence County was still playing football after Pikeville went home last season after going down 30-6 to a Paintsville team that you beat 62-8 in the regular season.
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
Wait for it...........wait for it..............
:popcorn: Confusednicker: