Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lynn Camp 26 McCreary Central 22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Lilly... :Angry07:
Nice come back win tonight Lynn Camp. :popcorn:
Cong: to Lynn Camp on nice win. McCreary keep chopping wood, you will get there in time. Good Ball Game. Nice Crowd, must have been 200 from McCreary at game. Best support shown here in a while. Get Ready for Clinton Co. this week.
Congrats to Campers and Coach Harris. Keep working Raiders.
The Poster who posted the D stats from the Jenkins game please post D stats from this game. Now tell me Def. Don't need lots of work. Team personal fouls and un-sportsman calls on Raiders cost the Game. Team needs to get a grasp or every time we make a stop it will be for naught because a penalty will give the other team a 1st down. Football is a game where most of the time the team that makes the fewest mental mistakes wins the game. We got work to do. Keep working and it will get better and I expect nothing but that from these Kids and Staff. Go Raiders, next week we play at Home.
Raiders are way ahead of last couple of years. Now they have to learn how to win. Trust in Bozeman.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Lilly... :Angry07:

I will bet I want the Raiders to win two in a row more than anyone, well maybe not anyone, but I was afraid 2-0 was a stretch. Next week they face a much better Clinton Co who whipped Trimble Co last night.
Go Raiders!
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:The Poster who posted the D stats from the Jenkins game please post D stats from this game. Now tell me Def. Don't need lots of work. Team personal fouls and un-sportsman calls on Raiders cost the Game. Team needs to get a grasp or every time we make a stop it will be for naught because a penalty will give the other team a 1st down. Football is a game where most of the time the team that makes the fewest mental mistakes wins the game. We got work to do. Keep working and it will get better and I expect nothing but that from these Kids and Staff. Go Raiders, next week we play at Home.

Your right defense cost them the ball game, soon as I get stats I will post them.
Sounded like a check of a game. Congrats Lynn Camp.
Sounded like a heck of a game, congrats to LC....
Congrats, to LC, hopefully this program is on the right track & in rebuilding mode!! :Clap:
Glad to see the Campers pick up a win.
congrats to the camp players for the win, but LC coaching was horrific and almost gave the game away. going for it in 4th q on your own side of field on 4th and long and handing the ball off when all you needed to do was take a knee and fumbling How STUPID. Camp will be 6-1 headed into district play with their schedule unless coaches mess it up. GO CATS
Your right those where some bad decisions. But let's not forget that Lynn Camp has improved a lot and that is with these new coaches. I think anyone would agree that not taking a knee was crazy but this team is headed in the right direction and it's because of these coaches. Last year this team fought with each other in the huddle and on the field. There were fights and outburst on the field with helmet throwing. That kind of behavior isn't happening anymore. Coach Harris and his staff are working very hard to turn this program around.
Coach Harris is doing a good job trying to resurrect Lynn Camp
E's Army Wrote:Coach Harris is doing a good job trying to resurrect Lynn Camp

I have to agree, it's going to take a while, but from reports that I have heard, he and his staff are trying to do it the right way.
Not many people talking about how far McCreary Central has come from last year. Bozeman has done a lot of good things. Liked the fact he held a kid out for rest of game for throwing his head gear. Good Move.
Your exactly right any middle school coach would have sealed thar game. Lots of coaching mistake. The kid that was leading the team in tackles didn't even start and they need to do work with their qb and rb and teach them how to hold on to the ball and hit a hole.