Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Leslie County 56 Knott County Central 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congratulations Eagles from 64SUR :Cheerlead Can't wait to watched you guys next week against Williamsburg. :Wave::Wave:
Lobby for Leslie County to get some 2A votes for BGR. Confusederiously:
congrats to the eagles. hopefully they are primed for a run..
Leslie Co. continues to improve and not play to competition. Really came out and took care of business. Offensive and Defensive lines dominated all night. If they continue to work and take care of the little things, Leslie can really be a threat..
Eagles are looking very good. Could be the year they play into late November.
Look out for the Eagles.
Where is, more mashed taters please?
[Image: CIdSAud.gif] Negative wowza! Mucha respecta brutha for Leslie! Tater bin went dry and the Eagles gained respect from Fatpat! Shoutout to the Leslie fans on the hill in the UK tent for the extra concessions! At least the Pats put points on the board for the first time against Leslie's defense this year! Eagles got an extra helping of taters over my Pats! More mash taters please!!!
Taters put the beef on the linemen.
Leslie will be close to playing for a title come November their the Shelby Valley of last year
This is going to be a big year for the Eagles. :popcorn:
Congrats to the Eagles! An outstanding football team on both sides of the ball. A young football team with only 4 seniors, so the future is very bright for Leslie. Knott's turnovers and penalties probably cost them a couple scores. Having next Friday off will mode well for Patriots, as it will give Coach Chapman and staff to work on defense.
Love the hype that the Eagles are playing with right now. They are deffientily clicking on all cylinders for it to be this early in the season! Keep this up and take it 1 game at a time the sky is the limit for this group! Get ready for Willamsburg! Eagles haven't came out with a victory over them in the past 2-3 meetings I believe! Should be a Dandy! Ohh yea.. Almost had the score right on the money.. 56-0.. Miss it by 2 scores!! Ohh well I'll make my prediction of this game later this week when I do a little research! Go eagles!!!
Glad to see Eagles taking care of business. Big Shout out to Coach Melton and Coach Brent Collins ( my cousin ). ONCE an EAGLE always an Eagle.
Congrats to Leslie Co. How did Knott County's qb perform?
Congrats to Leslie.
Westside Wrote:Congrats to Leslie Co. How did Knott County's qb perform?

9/14 203 yds 1 TD pass.
Westside Wrote:Congrats to Leslie Co. How did Knott County's qb perform?

killerb Wrote:9/14 203 yds 1 TD pass.

and 6 rushes for -30 yards
UK#24 Wrote:and 6 rushes for -30 yards

22 of the 30 was on a snap over his head.....
killerb Wrote:22 of the 30 was on a snap over his head.....

so 5 rushes for -8 yards.
UK#24 Wrote:so 5 rushes for -8 yards.

Wow! You are smart!
UK#24 Wrote:so 5 rushes for -8 yards.

[Image: funny-umbrella-genius-pictures.jpg][Image: Genius%20Of%20The%20Year(FbPhotos.in).jpg] Superman Jones is a freshmen and his first real test like Fatpat's first test with scalloped taters! More mash taters please!!!
[Image: smpV6YX.png]

More mash taters please!
hoghead Wrote:Leslie will be close to playing for a title come November their the Shelby Valley of last year

Shelby Valley is still very good. Don't let their recent scores fool you at all:dontthink , but they went on the road last year & WON at leslie and returned all but 3 started. 64 knows not to underestimate them. But when it's all said and done I believe your looking at a Valley/Leslie vs Somerset matchup for the region title. That is whoever wins district 8 will have to play somerset in round 2. Which will not be an easy out at all. Could be another year 2 district 8 teams play for the region :popcorn: