Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fairview @ Lawrence County 9/4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Lawrence coming off a tough loss against a much better then advertised 5A Montgomery team, but had some success in a lot of places. Fairview coming off a big win against a usually 1A east power Hazard, but from the reports are very young and need a lot of work. This game was pretty close last season but honestly the Bulldogs had a bad game in this one last season and still won. That team last season went on to lead 3A champion Belfry in the 4th in the October game and had a pretty good season. I believe both Lawrence and Fairview are better this season then last and the question is who has improved the most. Who do you got and why?
[Image: lawrence-county-ms.gif] 35

[Image: south-floyd-ky.gif] 28

I think it's another close one!
Hard 1 to say either way really... I like the Qb from Fairview who is Big, Tough and Smart. And those slippery Backs, and Slots they have. Also a week before Pick Your Poison Comes or from what I am hearing. So gonna be a close one as last year either way!!
I hate to pick against Fairview because I have family from the area and I always fallow their team.:Thumbs:
Have absolutely no clue...
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Have absolutely no clue...

Me either lol! After tonight I think this is one of those seasons where you never know what is going to happen from week to week.
One thing is for certain unlike Hazard this Bulldog team is very experienced and we have a QB who is experienced and wont be throwing passes perfectly to the defenders. We also have abetter run game this year with a huge Oline. We also have # 11 back this season who no one can match up with very well. People are double teaming him this year and he is still getting open. Here is something for the teams on down the schedule to chew on. # 11 Timmy Dalton has an older brother Robert who is faster and from what I hear was always the best one at football and he will be playing inthe Powell co game.
lc wins at home. Airview will not be able to establish a rushing attack and i look for a improved defensive secondary. roy will be chased all night forcing him to make plays. roy is a playmaker but he will be challenged this week. he will be facing a bigger and quicker defensive line than last year that can and will disrupt any offense. lc offense will overpower defense. look for lc to grind the clock with a solid rushing attack. eagles defense no match for lc offense.
I think this game will come down to which defense can get a few stops in the game. I think LC will make a few more stops on defense than the Eagles will and win at home 42-35.
Very close but I'm picking Fairview by a touchdown.
if your going by common opponents Fairview scrimmaged MC recently and it went fairviews way IMO. both teams scoring twice in a thirty minute running clock. having said that and the but whooping the chiefs layed down on the bulldawgs. I say Fairview wins by 14. also Fairview owes them a little pay back from last years epic game. good luck to both teams but I gotta go with the WOOD in this one. also hard to win in 15th region usually because cousin johnny's brother's uncle is the ref. and jim bob joe bob grandma's little sister boy is the other ref.:insane:

FAIRVIEW EAGLES 38

LAWRENCE CO. 24
Fairview 37
Lawrence 28
Fairview 40-20
#P3 Wrote:Fairview 40-20

The Dawgs are going to beat that ass.
I think Fairview wins by a couple TD's.
scrappy coco Wrote:if your going by common opponents Fairview scrimmaged MC recently and it went fairviews way IMO. both teams scoring twice in a thirty minute running clock. having said that and the but whooping the chiefs layed down on the bulldawgs. I say Fairview wins by 14. also Fairview owes them a little pay back from last years epic game. good luck to both teams but I gotta go with the WOOD in this one. also hard to win in 15th region usually because cousin johnny's brother's uncle is the ref. and jim bob joe bob grandma's little sister boy is the other ref.:insane:

FAIRVIEW EAGLES 38

LAWRENCE CO. 24

Are you serious? Ok I have the Boyd grid scrimmage on film on Hudl if you would like for me to post it for everyone to see. First you can't declare a winner in a scrimmage because coaches are trying things and playing people out of position a lot and it's not even a full game. What I did see was a Fairview defense who gave up a lot of points to every team there except Morgan County. Montgomery was the biggest and best team at this thing and not one team there could stop them including Fairview. Montgomery is the best defense the Bulldogs will see till October when we go to Belfry. This Montgomery defense held a Collins team with a ton of athletes to 7 points last week but you believe what you want. Fairview will not be able to stop this Lawrence County offense running or passing, that doesn't mean we will win because we have to stop the Fairview offense also but this game will be close and probably a shootout IMO.
Fairview by a score.

FHS-34
LCHS-28
I think Fairview will win in a high scoring entertaining close game.
Going with the dawgs at home in a close one. :HitWall::HitWall::HitWall:

Lawrence County 35
Fairview 28
This will be a close game, IMO...with the Dawgs pulling away late in the game.

Lawrence County 36

Fairview 32
I'm going with Fairview. 36-21
The dawgs come out and control tempo with the run lc 35 fairview 21
Lawrence
scrappy coco Wrote:if your going by common opponents Fairview scrimmaged MC recently and it went fairviews way IMO. both teams scoring twice in a thirty minute running clock. having said that and the but whooping the chiefs layed down on the bulldawgs. I say Fairview wins by 14. also Fairview owes them a little pay back from last years epic game. good luck to both teams but I gotta go with the WOOD in this one. also hard to win in 15th region usually because cousin johnny's brother's uncle is the ref. and jim bob joe bob grandma's little sister boy is the other ref.:insane:

FAIRVIEW EAGLES 38

LAWRENCE CO. 24
lc considers this a scrimmage game.
Post the Boyd scrimmage I'd like to see it
I want the Dawgs,

If they lose this game, I believe they are in for a very long year.

Dawgs 42-38.
This game will depend on how healthy the dawgs are by friday, wellman out with broken ankle, mosley with a bad hip, keesee bad ankle, the middle linebacker bad ankle. If these kids play and can be affective it will be a great game, you can bet the dawg pound will be rocking for this one.

I got the dawgs at home by 7.
Lawrence County - 29

Fairview - 21
Mr. Pike Central Wrote:Lawrence County - 29

Fairview - 21

I have actually followed you and your picks this year mr. pike central. and I can say you haven't a clue. 1st week and second week, just about every prediction you make is ...WRONG!!
dawg fan Wrote:This game will depend on how healthy the dawgs are by friday, wellman out with broken ankle, mosley with a bad hip, keesee bad ankle, the middle linebacker bad ankle. If these kids play and can be affective it will be a great game, you can bet the dawg pound will be rocking for this one.

I got the dawgs at home by 7.
I doubt sympkins plays this week. may be a couple of weeks for him.
Pages: 1 2 3