Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County 43 Clay County 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Blow out
The Bears get a win for their season opener at home!! We had 2 key players injured tonight, so I'm a little anxious to hear from them!!!

Clay played hard right up until the final. I'd love to know the total penalty yardage in this game!

Congratulations Bears on your much needed victory!
Who got hurt tonight
Congrats to Bears. That are on the right path.
Score didn't surprise me Confusederiously:
Congrats to the Bears way to bounce back.
After seeing the Bears in Corbin this is what I expected.
Congrats Bears.
Congrats to the bears.
Clay, must be down this season, they will be back!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:The Bears get a win for their season opener at home!! We had 2 key players injured tonight, so I'm a little anxious to hear from them!!!

Clay played hard right up until the final. I'd love to know the total penalty yardage in this game!

Congratulations Bears on your much needed victory!
HC had 135 yards in penalties and clay had 95. Geez..
Nice win for HC.
I stand corrected we lost to a inferior opponent by an overwhelming margin. Play calling and lack of tackling ability still seems to be the Achilles heel for my tigers. That's ok we have a weak opponent coming in next week and will get back on the right track.
Are you smoking crack.. Your next week opponent is much better than what you have played this year.. JMO
Watched your opponent last night and they are very solid on both side of the ball ...
Congrats black bears. About what I expected the outcome to be.
Another Long year in Manchester?
If I knew how to spell it, I'd post that sound Lurch (on the Adams Family) makes when he is frustrated.
StormTrooper Wrote:I stand corrected we lost to a inferior opponent by an overwhelming margin. Play calling and lack of tackling ability still seems to be the Achilles heel for my tigers. That's ok we have a weak opponent coming in next week and will get back on the right track.
Guess those boys didn't run all night long like you thought huh? Confusednicker:
StormTrooper Wrote:I stand corrected we lost to a inferior opponent by an overwhelming margin. Play calling and lack of tackling ability still seems to be the Achilles heel for my tigers. That's ok we have a weak opponent coming in next week and will get back on the right track.

Heavy on the sarcasm, at least I hope so.
HC looked a lot better. And yes, Clay is down again. Go bears!!!
At this point, we should be dropping the super duper spread passing offense that Coach Combs was supposed to be bringing and start trying to pound the rock to help the defense along. Our offense right now has too many vertical shot type plays which are too low percentage to move the ball against better competition. Maybe we will get it figured out before the season is over, it's okay to be a spread offense, but you have to emphasize the running game, all of Holcombs teams would still line up and hit you in the mouth.
[quote=StormTrooper]I stand corrected we lost to a inferior opponent by an overwhelming margin. Play calling and lack of tackling ability still seems to be the Achilles heel for my tigers. That's ok we have a weak opponent coming in next week and will get back on the right track.

Corbin will be the best you will have played this season...

Corbin 46
Clay 12
Congrats Bears. Any update on the injured players?
Westside Wrote:Congrats Bears. Any update on the injured players?
From what I heard this morning they will be ok.
Tigers played dead and barely left Harlan alive as The Bears came out of hibernation and clawed their way to a huge victory Smile
Tight End Wrote:Clay, must be down this season, they will be back!!!

THIS season?

^:lmao::lame::biglmao:Confusednicker::thatsfunn: :hilarious: is all I have to say about that.
Congrats Harlan County.