Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Montgomery Co 28 Lawrence Co 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dawgs disappointed me. thought they'd win this one.
I picked Lawrence County. They're going have to improve a bunch to make a run come play off time.
I only posted after you guys were talking abt how bad Rowan Co was that was it. I was just giving some info from the game between Rowan and Montgomery co sorry for trying research some scores. You LC fans are weird you can talk abt how you almost beat belfry if it wasn't for two pass att an all that Bs I got asked abt sc last year I didn't just bring it up I can go on all day and piss you guys off I love it.
dawg fan Wrote:Wellman out broke ankle, hall has mri this week, not sure about dylin. The only thing I would say is I thought they should have played chaffins more in the secondary, this is millers 1st year at corner and while he held his own, at times they him on a reciver that was 6 foot 4 or 5. Miller is maybe 5 foot 8 or 9 hard to defend that. Next keesee looks like that ankle is still a problem, the kid is hobbled out there, can't make his cuts on offense and can't turn in the secondary, but he played both ways almost the whole game.
coaching error. hardest thing for a coach is deciding which personnel to play on any down. mc took advantage of a mismatch several times. film SHOULD result in improvement. a side note for what it is worth, some teams do not allow coaches that have relatives on the team, belfry for example. a long time assistant coach at belfry resigned, per head coach policy, when his relative made the varsity team. the reason being there will be no bias or hard feelings when deciding who plays or doesn't.
I am guessing the line for Montg. County was much improved from their opening game.
IntheZone Wrote:I only posted after you guys were talking abt how bad Rowan Co was that was it. I was just giving some info from the game between Rowan and Montgomery co sorry for trying research some scores. You LC fans are weird you can talk abt how you almost beat belfry if it wasn't for two pass att an all that Bs I got asked abt sc last year I didn't just bring it up I can go on all day and piss you guys off I love it.

Sorry to burst your bubble there dude because I know how much you relish trying to annoy LC fans but your posts don't really piss anyone off. None of them are insightful or informative and most of the time not even relevant to the thread you are posting on. They always just come across to everyone as bitter trolling. The only reason that anyone responds to your comments is simply to try and understand where your deep rooted hatred for LC comes from. Did their bus run over your dog on the way to a game or something? For as long as Sheldon Clark has been down in football you don't see LC fans posting bs comments on their threads. If you really just post things for the sole purpose of causing drama and think that it works because people actually try to discuss it with you then that is pretty sad. I suppose it would be easier to just not respond to you at all. Most people has figured that out already and I can see why now. :lame:
Do they play Harlan c?
dawgbyte02 Wrote:coaching error. hardest thing for a coach is deciding which personnel to play on any down. mc took advantage of a mismatch several times. film SHOULD result in improvement. a side note for what it is worth, some teams do not allow coaches that have relatives on the team, belfry for example. a long time assistant coach at belfry resigned, per head coach policy, when his relative made the varsity team. the reason being there will be no bias or hard feelings when deciding who plays or doesn't.

I not saying they should have taken miller out at all, I am saying they should have had timmy on the tall guy, wherever he went, and chaffins in for keesee when it was clear keesee is not able to run anywhere near full speed.

And I would say jordon being on the lc staff is a non factor in who plays and how much. If a kid has been on the team since his freshman year and is now a SR. Cecil is going to play them if at all possible.
I posted a bland comment abt two teams one which is in this thread. A common opponent between two teams. Then a couple you guys go after me and I defend myself. Yeah I'm bitter I didn't say a negative word until west side acted like I was an idiot.
dawgbyte02 Wrote:coaching error. hardest thing for a coach is deciding which personnel to play on any down. mc took advantage of a mismatch several times. film SHOULD result in improvement. a side note for what it is worth, some teams do not allow coaches that have relatives on the team, belfry for example. a long time assistant coach at belfry resigned, per head coach policy, when his relative made the varsity team. the reason being there will be no bias or hard feelings when deciding who plays or doesn't.

I not saying they should have taken miller out at all, I am saying they should have had timmy on the tall guy, wherever he went, and chaffins in for keesee when it was clear keesee is not able to run anywhere near full speed.

And I would say jordon being on the lc staff is a non factor in who plays and how much. If a kid has been on the team since his freshman year and is now a SR. Cecil is going to play them if at all possible.
Montgomery is solid. Anytime you hold a team like Collins; who is as explosive as they come to seven points, You are doing something right.

14-14 at half. At Montgomery, with a chance to take the lead before a huge fumble...definitely a lot of positives for this Lawrence County team. They'll be better for it in the coming weeks.
Pages: 1 2