Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bourbon County 31 Southwestern 29
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Warriors gets shocked as Bourbon channels their 2012 and 2013 form.
Big upset. Bourbon gets Madison Central next week.
Probably won't see as many Ron Jeremy pictures on here this week....
I owe John Hodge an apology. I thought it would be tough for them to stay close to SW and I was wrong. Congrats Bourbon, get on em Larry
Does this mean bchs would be the favorite to win 5a? I thought PSW was odds on favorite last week.
oohh well too bad theyre in 4a ...
Kudos to Bourbon County
Shocker. But thats why they play...
another shocker.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Probably won't see as many Ron Jeremy pictures on here this week....

^Confusednicker:
What happened to the next state champs, Romeo LOL
This one surprised me :popcorn: Should southwestern drop out of the top 10. Confusednicker:
Bourbon County trailed most all of the game, but was ahead at the time that it mattered most. Southwestern is far from dead. They need to use this as motivation and look ahead to the next game.

Congratulations Bourbon County!
To many penalties, the Warriors were always putting them selves in a hole to start drives. Players that were not in or behind the play called for holding, negating long runs. The Warriors seemed to lose them selves after a small dust up between players in the second qtr. and were never really the same after. I hate to say but I believe our coaches got out coached. In the game with Harlan Co., when the Warriors lost focus the coaches were on the field during a time out chewing some butt, tonight not so much. Taking nothing away from Bourbon, they came back and never gave up. Time to regroup and move on, Knox CO. has showed them selves to be no pushover. Go Warriors!!
This one surprised me as well.
PSW scored 6 points after the first quarter when Bourbon finally settled in. Bourbon moved the ball at will most all of the game. I believe if Bourbon had a game under their belt as PSW did this would have been a 3 score game.

This m