Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 50th district 2015-2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The favorite is clearly south but it looks like another competitive year. Corbin and Whitley seem even right now.
This is going to be one **** of a district. South Will be the favorite for sure. :popcorn:
With Whitley adding rice if he's healthy I really think that team is a top 4 team in the region with what they have returning. And Corbin is right there. Really like the sanders kid they picked up
What about Williamsburg. Did they lose a lot this year??
I do think Corbin will be there. They always are. If someone stops Taylor, who does Corbin have to pick up the scoring??
TSizzle Wrote:What about Williamsburg. Did they lose a lot this year??

Williamsburg had like 7 seniors on last years team plus they lost Griffith to South. They will struggle.

I agree with the poster above. South is the favorite with Corbin and Whitley looking pretty even. I think both teams could beat South on a good day, but South could easily beat them on a bad day too.

I think South and Clay are your region favorites. After that, Corbin and Whitley aren't too far behind.
coaching will keep South from winning it. I worry about kids starting there 3rd high school most of the time they are having a hard time realizing they are not as good as mommy and daddy think they are
Davis is a lot better coach than he gets credit for.
i think Whitley is closest to south cause they have the size to match up with them now. We haven't seen Whitley with a big
Whitley is still in the mix, but I thought they may have had the best team in the district last year and didn't get out of the district. I think Corbin will be better this year, and South may have the most talent in the region.
what kids did Whitley lose besides Sasko?
Corbin should be better this year also. The Taylor kid will have to carry the scoring load for them again.
I think Whitley lost Sasko and Barton
I heard Corbin, pick up the freshman guard Marcus Hollin, Lynn Camp. He's a very good young player, with Chase Sanders. Coach Pietrowski, pick up two good freshmen guards in the region, both might be able to help this year?
Sanders will most likely start and contribute. Haven't seen the kid from Lynn camp.