Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville @ Frankfort 8-28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I guess I'll get it started, two top 10 teams in 1A going at it this Friday. Long ride for the Tigers up to Frankfort with plenty of playmakers but without their top man. Tigers coming off a road win at 3A Sheldon Clark. Big time game for Paintsville, where does this game end ?
Paintsville by 12
Speed vs Sleeper team. :Cheerlead

Painstville 42
Frankfort 20
With Robinson Kid out going with Painstville.
Painstville-48
Frankfort-14
Paintsville 28-14
Paintsville- 24
Frankfort-14
Kash Daniels with another big game

Paintsville 40

Frankfort 21
Kent Phelps with 2 tds. Kash Daniels 2 tds. Jon Lemaster 1 td. Spencer 1 td. Trimble 1 td. 6 lost footballs from the Brazilian kickoff man(sorry I can't pronounce or spell his name). As long as the Tiger defense shows up it could be a long night for Frankfort. Too many weapons on the tiger team.
Down year at Frankfort. They lose by 3 touchdowns.
Daniels will dominate,Paintsville by 3 TD's at least.
Paintsville
Don' know much about Frankfort but this game should let the tigers know where they stand. I'll go with the tigers because of up front..
Paintsville: 16
Frankfort: 14
Frankfort on a down hill slide right now and next few years. Lost a ton of coaches and players aren't there as in past. Put they will make plays and are used to winning that counts for something.... FHS loses by 6
Paintsille 34 to 20
Paintsville - 38
Frankfort - 14

Another big night for Kash Daniel and the Tigers.
Look for a big crowd at this game...

Kentucky Sports Radio has put it out 3-4 times this week on the radio show. According to them Kash has messaged Matt Jones several times asking them to get people out to this game.

Paintsville wins..... Kash has a big night.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Paintsville wins..... Kash has a big night.

And he should. Frankfort is :igiveup: Lost there best player last week also. They are very young.