Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: North Laurel vs Harrison County 8/29 (CV Bowl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Going to stick with North on this one! East Jessamine beat Harrison County Fri. nite, (38-33) and NL scrimmaged EJ and came out on top! :football:
North Laurel 49
Harrison County 13

:Cheerlead
That above score could be right on target.
Huge capacity crowd at the NL - SL game Friday night, someone said the Cumberland Valley Bowl game would be a big draw at South this coming Saturday night as well. We walked a mile Friday night, hope to get there early this week.
Harrison will make a better showing than what's expected Turnovers and special teams killed Harrison against East Jessamine. IF they get that cleaned up....could be interesting
Jags in a close one....27-20

SL scores but not enough.....7-35
One thing we noticed North Laurel has a lot of running backs. I sure don't think with what we saw in the South game we saw anywhere near their whole offense. I think they are loaded this season.
North 35 to 7
Jags by 20
North win 49-7
Go jags
Please see the thread on how to post a game thread.
I don't know anything about Harrison Co, what kind of team are they???
Coach Larkey will have the Jags fired up like last week so I believe we will be just fine! Go JAGS!!
Jags 35 Harrison Co 20
Jags FB Big Jake McWhorter needs to carry the ball on short yardage. He has never been stopped for negative yardage!!!
QB Cole Mcwhorter Great offense Game!!!
RB Steven Nelson Great offense game!!!
Big Jake McWhorter Great defensive game!!!
Real Badman Wrote:Please see the thread on how to post a game thread.

Not exactly sure what I did wrong? I spelled out the complete name of the two schools and put the date? Thanks.....
North
I better go to this game Harrison County may give north laurel a game. :pondering:
HugeNLfan Wrote:Jags FB Big Jake McWhorter needs to carry the ball on short yardage. He has never been stopped for negative yardage!!!

I think they will have to use him in a tuff game - like they did McFadden last season. I have said since Friday night, they are loaded with RB's.
North Laurel in a close one, Harrison Co. looked like improved last week unless East Jessamine is in the dumps.
Thrillex Wrote:North Laurel in a close one, Harrison Co. looked like improved last week unless East Jessamine is in the dumps.

Saw E. Jessamine in that scrimmage against North & I thought they were big & had a lot of talent myself.
Harrison County is not very good. it wont be close.
pjdoug Wrote:Harrison County is not very good. it wont be close.

I don't think Harrison County is that bad of a team. This should be one of Harrison County best team in a long time. That being said GO North :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:I don't think Harrison County is that bad of a team. This should be one of Harrison County best team in a long time. That being said GO North :Cheerlead

They've won about 6 games in the last 4 seasons. They are bad.
North wins big. Good opportunity for North to work on the passing game that they will desperately need in week 2 of post season.
If North Laurel isn't licking icing off their face when this one is over I will be surprised.