Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central vs. Fairland, OH.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Johnson Central travels to Proctorville Ohio to play the Dragons in a Week 1 contest.

Last season, JC beat Fairland 46-0.

I'm gonna say JC gets a big win to start of our 2015 campaign.
Johnson Central: Alot
Fairland...a little
Another big win against a first class opponent for the Great Jim Matney. The big question in this game is when JC is winning 42-0 at halftime will the Great Jim Matney keep his starters in. Big time schedule upgrade for the Eagles, instead of 10 running clock games this year probably only 8. :lmao: The Great Jim Matney.
Johnson Central 64
Fairland who!!! 03

:Cheerlead
For the record.... our school mascot is the Golden Eagle.
When it comes to JC athletics.... I love taking on the role of Bobby "The Brain" Heenan or Paul Heyman.
This is gonna be ugly. Johnson Central names the score.
JC by eleventy million.
This will be only the 2nd time in JC's history we have played Fairland, OH.

2014 - JC won 46-0
Here is a list of teams from Ohio that JC has played in the Matney era (2004-Present).
So far, we are 7-0 against Ohio teams with Matney at the helm.

Fairland, OH. - (W) 46-0
Lutheran East, OH. - (W) 49-12

@ Ironton, OH. - (W) 56-14

Ironton, OH. - (W) 44-31

@ South Point, OH. - (W) 34-0
@ Wheelersburg, OH. - (W) 14-3

South Point, OH. - (W) 35-7
Johnson Central - 54

Fairland, OH - 7
JC vs. West Virginia teams from 2004-Present.... just incase anybody is wondering.

Beckley Christian, WV. - (W) 52-13
@ Logan, WV. - (W) 69-40

Logan, WV. - (W) 35-8

@ Logan, WV. - (W) 36-6

Logan, WV. - (W) 46-12
Why don't the BEAST of the EAST play Cincinnati Moeller, X, or Elder? That would be fair, IF you are really a football school like JC claims to be.
Pregame will be more of a game then the game itself.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Why don't the BEAST of the EAST play Cincinnati Moeller, X, or Elder? That would be fair, IF you are really a football school like JC claims to be.

:dudecomeon: :haters:

I would bet if a GCL team (Elder, Moeller, St. X, La Salle) would agree to a Home/Home series.... JC would sign the contract.

I have no input or influence on JC's schedule. I would like to see JC play a GCL/NKY/Louis. "power" team once a year. But so far, it's not happened.

I know for a fact JC did reach out to multiple teams this year trying to fill either the Week 0 or Week 3 game. Nobody wanted to play us.

And for the BEAST of the EAST comment.... Three of the Six football state championships will come from the 15th region this year.

1A: Pikeville
3A: Belfry
4A: Johnson Central
Pulp Fiction Wrote::dudecomeon: :haters:

I would bet if a GCL team (Elder, Moeller, St. X, La Salle) would agree to a Home/Home series.... JC would sign the contract.

I have no input or influence on JC's schedule. I would like to see JC play a GCL/NKY/Louis. "power" team once a year. But so far, it's not happened.

I know for a fact JC did reach out to multiple teams this year trying to fill either the Week 0 or Week 3 game. Nobody wanted to play us.

And for the BEAST of the EAST comment.... Three of the Six football state championships will come from the 15th region this year.

The 15th region will have 1 state championship 3a belfry, 1a pikeville has a shot, 4a Johnson Central schedule to week to have them ready for playoff time. They are going to have to find a way to beef up their schedule.
Pulp Fiction Wrote::dudecomeon: :haters:

So is the Oscar Smith game off the table now?
1A Pikeville
3A Belfry
4A Johnson Central

We will make a notes on that.
I'd LOVE to see JC play some schools from NKY or even Lexington area, even if they aren't traditional powerhouses. SK, Campbell Co, Ryle, Henry Clay, Tates Creek, Bryan Station, PLD, GRC all come to mind. I think both teams would benefit from scheduling each other. Plus I could make the trip to go watch! :Thumbs:
FBfan4life Wrote:1A Pikeville
3A Belfry
4A Johnson Central

We will make a notes on that.

Screenshot that post.......
I wished someone would start a thread, Cutest Mountain Coaches Top 10. Jimmy Matney would win.:happysmile:
Doesn't jc play Oscar smith week 3?
Reds55 Wrote:Doesn't jc play Oscar smith week 3?

I asked that earlier but no one has answered. I know there were some hitches in the plan and I was wondering if they we reworked out.
Hatz Wrote:So is the Oscar Smith game off the table now?

Reds55 Wrote:Doesn't jc play Oscar smith week 3?

Hatz Wrote:I asked that earlier but no one has answered. I know there were some hitches in the plan and I was wondering if they we reworked out.
Word on the street is that this game isn't gonna happen.
But that is about 7th or 8th party information.
Hatz Wrote:I asked that earlier but no one has answered. I know there were some hitches in the plan and I was wondering if they we reworked out.

Oscar smith wanted 7000 for football game
12000 for travel to much money Johnson central ask them what they give us to come there they would not offer any money

Central offered 7000 and pay for room and food and even tried get charter bus Oscar smith said no
eagles2011 Wrote:Oscar smith wanted 7000 for football game
12000 for travel to much money Johnson central ask them what they give us to come there they would not offer any money

Central offered 7000 and pay for room and food and even tried get charter bus Oscar smith said no

That's what I had heard as well. That's why I asked if the game was still on. Thanks for the reply.
dawg fan Wrote:The 15th region will have 1 state championship 3a belfry, 1a pikeville has a shot, 4a Johnson Central schedule to week to have them ready for playoff time. They are going to have to find a way to beef up their schedule.

it will have zero championships. a big goose egg.
Do-double-gg Wrote:[Image: johnson-central-ky.gif] 100

[Image: fairland-oh.gif] -0

The helmet should have a cupcake on it.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Screenshot that post.......
Got it!
Pages: 1 2