Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: McCreary Central at Lynn Camp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who Wins ?
Raiders by 14.
Raiders start 2015 season 2-0 mark it down.
McCreary is improved but so is Lynn Camp. This should be a close game that both programs desperately need to win. McCreary beat Jenkins pretty bad but so would Lynn Camp. I think Lynn Camp wins at home in a close one.
Raiders by 2 scores
Raiders by 12
Should be a good football game. Raiders win by 2 Scores. Good Luck !!!
McCreary Central - 36

Lynn Camp - 14
If McCreary makes some improvement this week they should come away a winner. 2-0 start would be huge for this group. Go Raiders.
Raiders on a roll
I didn't get to make trip to Jenkins but will be at Lynn Camp Friday. Just got a good feeling about this one Raiders win by 3 Td's. Could Mod add a poll?
How about a poll added ????
McCreary County 35
Lynn Camp 13

:worthy: 2-0 baby
64SUR Wrote:McCreary County 35
Lynn Camp 13

:worthy: 2-0 baby

Man I sure hope so, that would be a big boost for our program.:Cheerlead:Cheerlead Go RAIDERS !!!!!!
Perry is in a major rebuilding year and they beat LC 40-0.

I feel Mccreary can do close to the same and win around 28-0 or 35-0.

This schedule is exactly what MC needed to get some wins and they'll get plenty this year.
McCreary Co 21 LC 7
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Perry is in a major rebuilding year and they beat LC 40-0.

I feel Mccreary can do close to the same and win around 28-0 or 35-0.

This schedule is exactly what MC needed to get some wins and they'll get plenty this year.

After looking at the Lynn Camp vs. Perry Central on Film. I would not be surprised to see McCreary put up more points than Perry Central did.:biggrin:
Cellking Wrote:After looking at the Lynn Camp vs. Perry Central on Film. I would not be surprised to see McCreary put up more points than Perry Central did.:biggrin:

Added a poll for you.
Sorry didn't see your post when I first posted in the thread.
Cellking Wrote:After looking at the Lynn Camp vs. Perry Central on Film. I would not be surprised to see McCreary put up more points than Perry Central did.:biggrin:

Don't know about that. McCreary has to play better on Def. I think they will. Go Raiders.:Thumbs:

Is Lynn Camp that bad? If so, who can they beat on their schedule this year?
McCreary opens up 2-0 and the super opens up the wallet and gets Coach Boz a little help. GO Raiders:redboxer::redboxer::redboxer:
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Don't know about that. McCreary has to play better on Def. I think they will. Go Raiders.:Thumbs:

Varsity D gave up 65 total yds and zero points. I hope they play better too.:biggrin:
kyrj Wrote:Varsity D gave up 65 total yds and zero points. I hope they play better too.:biggrin:

Thought the D played very good at Jenkins. (Grandson Jordan Williams) had 2 tackles for losses in first 4 plays of game. Lynn Camp will be better than Jenkins but look for about same results. Go Raiders!!!:Thumbs:
Lynn Camp is a lot better than Jenkins. They would also beat Jenkins by 40. Perry just simply ran Lynn Camp over. They were to big and strong for them. Perry is very much improved and will win some games this year. Lynn Camp had 2 touchdowns called back and was inside the 10 three other times and couldn't punch it in. I don't see how everyone thinks McCreary is gonna blow Lynn Camp out. Clay beat Lynn Camp in the grid 21-6 and they 3-4 starters that didn't play including there QB. I'm not taking anything away from McCreary I'm very happy to see them headed in the right direction.
I agree Lynn Camp will be better than Jenkins. I said McCreary may Score more than Perry Central did and they just may because they run the same Off. that Whitley Co. runs and that off. will put lots of points on the board most of the time. McCreary had 5 Td's called back against Jenkins. As far as Big McCreary is a Lot Bigger than PCC. 6' 6" 300 lb. and 6'5" 260 at Tackles and several 220+ kids who play on the line. I think you will agree this is a different McCreary Central Team. Good Luck to both teams and Stay Healthy. Look for a good game.
I'll take the Raiders.
kyrj Wrote:Varsity D gave up 65 total yds and zero points. I hope they play better too.:biggrin:

In no way was I putting McCreary's D down. Just trying to get a point across that Lynn Camp will be better than Jenkins. I think McCreary will play well and Lynn Camp will have a hard time blocking Jones, Walls and Williams up front and we all know that is where games are won. Go Raiders !!! :Clap::Clap::Clap:
Some are going to be surprised in this one.......
Go Raiders!
Fooseball Devil Wrote:McCreary opens up 2-0 and the super opens up the wallet and gets Coach Boz a little help. GO Raiders:redboxer::redboxer::redboxer:

Not if Rockin Rob has anything to say about it.
Pages: 1 2