Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rockcastle County @ Danville Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts?
Going to pick Rockcastle County..:Cheerlead

Rockcastle County 35
Danville 27
Rock by 2 td's or more.
Admirals by two TD's at home.
Danville.
Interestingly, the predictions are split right down the middle thus far.

Is Rock injury-free? Last year, they were 7-5 with tons of players hurt and starting mostly underclassmen. This will be a better Rock team than in most of the recent seasons. However, with Danville, you never know if they are going to be a State contender or just a good team. How does Danville look this season?
Looks as though Coach Clevenger has Danville moving in the right direction. I'll take Danville 35-14!!
Danville looked really good last week. I don't believe Rockcastle has ever beaten them to my knowledge, But I think the is the year ill take my Rockets 26-21. LWC add a poll.
Wish I could be at this game! Should be a dandy... I'm goin with Danville by 7
Rock by 1.
Danville.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Danville looked really good last week. I don't believe Rockcastle has ever beaten them to my knowledge, But I think the is the year ill take my Rockets 26-21. LWC add a poll.

I hope the Rockets win but it could be tough at Danville.
If the same Danville team that played last week it should be a good game. I'll take rock 21-17
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Danville looked really good last week. I don't believe Rockcastle has ever beaten them to my knowledge, But I think the is the year ill take my Rockets 26-21. LWC add a poll.

Done.
Going to go with Danville on this one. Being they are playing at home, they may have a slight edge.
Really don't know much about Danville, but I think Rockcastle takes this one 24 to 21.
Danville in a close one
The predictions everywhere that I have seen have this split right down the middle. Is this a potential game of the week contender?
Looks like everyone is expecting this to be a dead heat.
LWC Wrote:Interestingly, the predictions are split right down the middle thus far.

Is Rock injury-free? Last year, they were 7-5 with tons of players hurt and starting mostly underclassmen. This will be a better Rock team than in most of the recent seasons. However, with Danville, you never know if they are going to be a State contender or just a good team. How does Danville look this season?

LWC as of right now we are without starting Center who will miss his second strait season after ACL tear at camp. We have had a couple who has sat scrimmages with little things but expect to make return this week. this may be the first time we have all are major parts on the field at one time
On the poll that matters, the Week 1 Pick'Em, as of right 14 people are picking Rock to win while 36 people are picking Danville to win. Therefore, I think we have determined that Rockcastle County is the underdog coming into this game tomorrow night.

0-7
Game day!
What did Rock do in their scrimmages
Game Day!:rockon:
Hatz Wrote:What did Rock do in their scrimmages

Didn't go to Perry Central scrimmage heard we looked really good there. I went to the GRC scrimmage Varsity score was 21-7 rock
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Didn't go to Perry Central scrimmage heard we looked really good there. I went to the GRC scrimmage Varsity score was 21-7 rock

So scrimmaging and beating a team that won one game last year and a team that had a losing record in 2014 is reason for the tremendous optimism?

I'm sure if they are healthy the Rock will be a formidable opponent but I'm not sure we will know til they play a real game.

Hope both teams come out injury free and may the best team win. :Thumbs: