Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Co Central 49 Pike Co Central 34 Final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Ermine. Jaylin Williams over 400 yrds and six tds. Great win. Defense needs work but it is early.
Cong: to Mike and His Team. Nice Win.
Good Job and Cong: to Letcher Central.
Well, looks like Pikeville has their hands full next week. Hope we can keep it competitive.
Congratulations Letcher County and coach Holcomb on win. And a big shout out to the pike county central fan base. :worthy:
^^I think the game will be competitive!!

Congratulations Letcher!!
PHSForever Wrote:Well, looks like Pikeville has their hands full next week. Hope we can keep it competitive.

:biggrin::Clap:
Good win for Cougars.
Congrats to Letcher Central and Coach H!
Congratulations to LCC on the win, I know you all were wanting this one after we took the first 2 games of our series.

Jaylyn Williams was an absolute monster, I can't say enough good things about his performance last night.

I thought offensively we did very, very well. We had I think 5 turnovers, if we could have avoided a couple of those it could have been a very tight game in the end.

Defensively, we have some work to do but it's still early and I think we can get back on track.
^Mr. Pike Central, what does Pikeville have to do to beat LCC? Other than slow Williams down of course.
jetpilot Wrote:^Mr. Pike Central, what does Pikeville have to do to beat LCC? Other than slow Williams down of course.

Just play Pikeville Football.
PHSForever Wrote:Well, looks like Pikeville has their hands full next week. Hope we can keep it competitive.

They will have a hard time with the Cougars.
like to see some stats on this game.
pjdoug Wrote:They will have a hard time with the Cougars.

And the Cougars will have a hard time with them. They will be fine. Looking forward to an entertaining game.