Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: LCA 51 Williamsburg 00
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Very painful game to listen to on the radio. :Sad04: :Sad04: :Sad04: Congratulations LCA
Wburg has a lot of good players out there and great numbers but are lacking those special skill players they've had over the past few years.
They'll be alright.

Congrats LCA on the win.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Wburg has a lot of good players out there and great numbers but are lacking those special skill players they've had over the past few years.
They'll be alright.

Congrats LCA on the win.

100% Williamsburg feeder kids on this team and that is why they went 83 years without a regional championship gone are the Massey, Sizemores and the Corbin kids so things are back to normal.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Wburg has a lot of good players out there and great numbers but are lacking those special skill players they've had over the past few years.
They'll be alright.

Congrats LCA on the win.

It seem like to me listen to the radio Williamsburg pass the ball 95% stopping the clock. And then the clock wouldn't stop running.....Williamsburg lost to much talent last year. District is wide-open....Wow. :HitWall::HitWall::HitWall:
This shocked me. Couldnt believe the score. hard to replace what they lost. give it time.
Losing like this is never fun. But, when they got back home there was still 2 silver balls there from the last 2 years.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:This shocked me. Couldnt believe the score. hard to replace what they lost. give it time.

_Scotty_Bronson Williamsburg just lost to many starter I think like 17 out 22 starter Williamsburg could lose alot this year....Going to be a hard pill to swallow this year and maybe several years. Offensive line just to young. Anyway Keep Coal Alive. :popcorn: I was very shocked about the score coach Herron believe in passing that what I loved about Williamsburg football the last 4 seasons.
Figured a loss,but thought it would be closer.
mysonis55 Wrote:Losing like this is never fun. But, when they got back home there was still 2 silver balls there from the last 2 years.

Man it's been fun Mysonis55 the last for years. :partyhard
mysonis55 Wrote:Losing like this is never fun. But, when they got back home there was still 2 silver balls there from the last 2 years.

64 knew it was coming. He never went back to even look at the balls.

He headed down to the next one looking for gold Confusednicker:

Wburg players can come to Whitley now
Whoa lca done real good on the game and the score is proof
As expected, well at least by my prediction. LCA is good folks.
Cong: to LCA. Big Shout out to Coach Crawford ( my friend) and the rest of staff. Will try to make the Somerset Game.
What a difference a year makes. Never thought the drop off would be this big.
Congratulations LCA on your victory.

Hang in there Jackets; we all have down years.

Did someone say something about 64SUR having 2 silver balls??!!??

Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:Congratulations LCA on your victory.

Hang in there Jackets; we all have down years.

Did someone say something about 64SUR having 2 silver balls??!!??

Confusednicker:

To be honest with you Granny Bear its 2 blue balls!!! :lmao:
^^
You are awful!!!

LOL!!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Wburg players can come to Whitley now

Why would they want. Big red big orange same results.
Didn't expect a win but I was shocked by the outcome...I saw some terrible football played by Wburg...There was a lot of missed tackles, dropped balls, bad passes and missed blocks, not sure they will win a game this year...Its time circle the wagons and see if if things can be fixed...

Yes they lost a lot of talent but there is NO way this team should have lost that bad....There is talent coming in the fresh and soph classes that will have what it takes to get Wburg back, so let the haters enjoy the next two years, things will get better in time...
panther nation Wrote:Why would they want. Big red big orange same results.

They could always go to knox but that means you'd have to spend time in Barboursville and nobody wants to do that.
They'll be alright.

Congrats LCA on the win.
I don't think Williamsburg will ever have the amount of talent that they've had the last couple years. They will have talented kids come through but not the quantity that they had the last few years. That was a special group that graduated in May.
Was shocked. I didn't think that Williamsburg would go scoreless on this one. Congrats LCA.
OldJacket Wrote:Didn't expect a win but I was shocked by the outcome...I saw some terrible football played by Wburg...There was a lot of missed tackles, dropped balls, bad passes and missed blocks, not sure they will win a game this year...Its time circle the wagons and see if if things can be fixed...

Yes they lost a lot of talent but there is NO way this team should have lost that bad....There is talent coming in the fresh and soph classes that will have what it takes to get Wburg back, so let the haters enjoy the next two years, things will get better in time...

Keep your heads up Jackets, time to get off the mat and go to work.
thought this would be a real competitive game that could have went either way, either LCA is loaded or the Jackets didn't show up.
From listened to the game on the radio Williamsburg was passing on every play only running seconds off the clock. Williamsburg needed some first downs on defense all night long. :popcorn: I still believe Williamsburg will win the district.....Going to be tough tho Confusederiously:
Just do not think they will. Should be interesting. Harlan opens up this week. JMO they may be the favorite.
cherokee Wrote:thought this would be a real competitive game that could have went either way, either LCA is loaded or the Jackets didn't show up.

I think it was a little bit of both.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:64 knew it was coming. He never went back to even look at the balls.

He headed down to the next one looking for gold Confusednicker:

Wburg players can come to Whitley now

They sure can :welcome: