Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tanner Morgan...any more questions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With so many people doubting if he should or shouldnt get the start for Ryle, Tanner Morgan has put that to rest in a hurry. Doing so, by leading Ryle to a 7 point win over Cov Cath. (Unofficially) Morgan was 26/36 for 451 yards 2 touchdowns and 1 int, adding 2 Rushing TDs to the mix.

Id say the kid earned his spot. Ryle may be a slow drilling water spicket that turns into a flood come playoff time. Congrats to the young man on a job well done.
He locks on to one receiver and CovCath is learning a new system. He didn't look that good against Bryan Station last week.
You're an idiot. Why are you constantly putting the kid down? They had 7 different receivers with multiple catches and 2 guys over 100 yards. You love to hear yourself talk when the truth is you're scared to death he's going to carve up SK's secondary.
Locking into to 1 reciever or not, 450 yards passing and 4 total tds say he is doing something right. New system or not, it's not like he did it against East Carter or Bath County, he did on the big stage against year in and out contender cov cath. Give the kid his do.
I been trying to tell everybody Tanner Morgan is the real deal. Congrats Tanner on your first start as a starter at Ryle. :Cheerlead
UK1fan Wrote:He locks on to one receiver and CovCath is learning a new system. He didn't look that good against Bryan Station last week.

The village idiot wouldn't know football if one flew in the stands and hit him in the face. Always trying to discredit another teams players to make is overrated team look good. Can't handle the fact that SK is not the center of the football universe. When has your guy thrown for 459, run for 59 more?
I listen to the game and that was what the announcers was saying. CovCath is not very good lets see how he does aga8nst LexCath.
If he puts up those numbers every week they will be real pleased with him at Ryle
Heck I'm on board, Morgan putting up good numbers against good competition and winning proves a lot to me.
I thought you said it would be an easy win for Cov Cath? It's funny how your tune seems to change once you're proven wrong.
I'm still not on his bandwagonSmile