Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County 41 Middlesboro 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Final from Log Mountain
Congratulations Bell County. And an exploding game Treyton Humfleet! This was bad and very unexpected. But, the game goes to Bell all the way. Both teams played clean. And congratulations Chase Elliott, on the board. :Thumbs:
Looks like the Jackets are coming full circle with wholesale changes.
Almost nailed the score
Congrats Bell County well played
Congrats to Bell.
This game was dominated in the trenches. Bell's line was huge and overwhelming for the Jackets' line. Plain and simple, that is what decided the game. Not trying to take anything away from Bell's backs but they weren't even touched until they had already gained 6 yards. And on the defensive side, they controlled the edges and shut down the Middlesboro run game. Unbelievable line play. The rest was just pretty good. That will take them a long way.

A few positives for Middlesboro.
1. You could tell that Chase Elliott is a special athlete.
2. About 15 guys got their first varsity action ever.
Elliott will go places.
Elliott should transfer to Bell Co.
Middlesboro Wrote:Elliott should transfer to Bell Co.

Yeah I'm sure he's dying to hand the ball off 50 times a game.

Also, Lord knows they tried to get him over there.
Pretty much like I expected.
MHS Parent4Life Wrote:Also, Lord knows they tried to get him over there.

There not done.
:yeah:
No way you are a Middlesboro fan. If you were, you would realize how special Elliott is and his team needs him. SMH.
insideinfo Wrote:There not done.
So, they have tried? Here's the thing, if in fact they did, and Elliott entertained the thought, maybe that is where he needs to be.
Let's just stop this conversation and talk about the game please. Pot stirring and nothing else.

Congrats Bell.
The majority of us knew Mboro would be a little outclassed by Bell this year, but Mboro is in major rebuild time. A lot of young players on that team. They'll be fine.

We'll see how good Bell is over the next couple of weeks.
MHS Parent4Life Wrote:Let's just stop this conversation and talk about the game please. Pot stirring and nothing else.

Congrats Bell.
Refer to post #10 and #11. Gah!!!:blabbermo
Agree with RIUTG..
Boro is rebuilding
Speaking of elliott Both parents are grads of BCHS
InItToWinIt Wrote:Refer to post #10 and #11. Gah!!!:blabbermo

I'm glad this game is over so maybe we will hear less from you. You go from account to account and think nobody know who you are but you carry on the same on each one of them. Just chill out a little, that's all I'm asking.
What did Mboro try doing in this game?
Im curious to see what they try to do against Whitley.
MHS Parent4Life Wrote:I'm glad this game is over so maybe we will hear less from you. You go from account to account and think nobody know who you are but you carry on the same on each one of them. Just chill out a little, that's all I'm asking.
You have no clue who I am, and stop acting like it. That is BS. Don't tell somebody to stop stirring when you are just as good at it. You are on as many accounts as I am, I post on everyone's that I am familiar with. Not just Middlesboro's. I have no reason to chill out. And you don't ask me anything. You took jabs and then make a post about someone else? No. If it is Bell or Middlesboro going back and forth, you are right there to. You act like some football genius. Say nothing to me. From the looks of it, this is going to be a long season and I am going nowhere. :Shaking:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:What did Mboro try doing in this game?
Im curious to see what they try to do against Whitley.

Whitley will have to contain Elliot to win.
pjdoug Wrote:Whitley will have to contain Elliot to win.
Love to watch that kid break loose. I said it before and I will say it again, this kid is going places.
wow! I expected a little closer game than this considering the rivalry. Congrats to Bell on the win.
Bell didn't play real well but still dominated. Bell plays more underclassmen than people realize but the seniors they do have are all really good players. The field and stadium looked GREAT!!!!
TopCat Wrote:Bell didn't play real well but still dominated. Bell plays more underclassmen than people realize but the seniors they do have are all really good players. The field and stadium looked GREAT!!!!
The field looked sharp. :Thumbs:
:hilarious:
MHS Parent4Life Wrote:Yeah I'm sure he's dying to hand the ball off 50 times a game.
About what I thought. Cong: to Coach Mills and Bell Co. Good Luck to Middlesboro on rest of season.
Pages: 1 2 3