Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 43 Prestonsburg 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pikeville returns the opening kickoff for a TD.

The XP is blocked.

11:46 in the 1st..... 6-0 Pikeville
1:36 in the 1st qtr.

14-0 Pikeville
End of the 1st...

Pikeville leads 14-0
If this was a boxing or MMA match....

It would have been stopped already.
Pugh from Pikeville is a BEAST!!!!!
1:32 left in the 1st half...

22-0 Pikeville
Halftime....

22-0 Pikeville
29-0 Pikeville

1:04 left in the 3rd qtr.
Pugh for 87 yard TD run 29-0 1:04 left in 3rd .. Pugh has over 200 yards
Wow!
End of the 3rd...
29-0 Pikeville
29-6 Pikeville.

10:42 left in the game.
Pikeville surpassing expectations of some. Personally, they returned too much upfront and Pugh and the addition of Jarell for me to expect snything other than them being better than last year. Prestonsburg lost alot last year, not too suprised by this.
36-6 Pikeville

10:32 in the game
lol. 2 Derosetts and box headed butcher totally need to quit living in the past and imagining pburg football is relevant. Chris Mac and a 1A kicking the shit out of you guys, lol.

You boys cant live on "this one time.... 15 years ago.... we had a team.........................." forever. People got tired of that same ol' story years ago.
Your lifetime of football coaching was surpassed in 5 years of success in the baseball program.....
43-6 Pikeville

6:59 left
Pulp Fiction Wrote:43-6 Pikeville

6:59 left

lmfao.
Good game, "Coach D."
Ring'Em Up Wrote:lol. 2 Derosetts and box headed butcher totally need to quit living in the past and imagining pburg football is relevant. Chris Mac and a 1A kicking the shit out of you guys, lol.

You boys cant live on "this one time.... 15 years ago.... we had a team.........................." forever. People got tired of that same ol' story years ago.
Your lifetime of football coaching was surpassed in 5 years of success in the baseball program.....

They're free to do whatever they want for however long they want. That's why attendance has decreased and the transfers have increased.

Im loving this, though.
Hell! Shane Simpkins could do better a better job coaching the football team! I can guarantee they wouldn't lose as bad as they did tonight, because all the kids that transferred would still be there!
BCF4L Wrote:They're free to do whatever they want for however long they want. That's why attendance has decreased and the transfers have increased.

Im loving this, though.
Of course they are free to do what they want, if Webb is in their back pocket, also.
Wasnt that black n white show we all love called "The Three Stooges," not four.......
Daric Pugh ends up with four touchdowns, and 310 yards. Sophomore qb Cody Dials did a great job for first game of the season. Very accurate in throwing the ball, plus great running. No stats on him at this time. Congrats Panthers on a great win, and good luck against Letcher Central next Saturday evening in the Pike Co. Bowl!
Pikeville is making an argument for best in the East in 1A.
I still say Raceland is the best team in the East. But Paintsville is no joke either. Gonna be interesting seeing who comes out on top of that region!!
Ring'Em Up Wrote:lol. 2 Derosetts and box headed butcher totally need to quit living in the past and imagining pburg football is relevant. Chris Mac and a 1A kicking the shit out of you guys, lol.

Isn't that why they fired the baseball coach? You know you can't be bigger than football in the Burg.
Pikeville offense will be head and shoulders above everyone in the east. Pugh is the real deal
Very pleased with how this one turned out. Now on to the next one. Good luck the rest of the way, Blackcats.
I wasnt aware that Prestonsburg got another new player? He was their safety and a reciever and went head to head with Pugh multiple times tonight and hit hard. Good pick up for pburg!
Catsfan11 Wrote:I wasnt aware that Prestonsburg got another new player? He was their safety and a reciever and went head to head with Pugh multiple times tonight and hit hard. Good pick up for pburg!
Which number was he? Prestonsburg has some nice players, but not cohesive as a team yet. They will get a little better when the line gels.
Good statement win for Pikeville. Would like some stats on the QB?
Congrats to my Panthers on a big win on the road. We've still got things we can improve on and no doubt Coach Mac and his staff will go to work to correct them. Now, with that said. How long before the P-Burg Alumni, Boosters, and fans say "Enough is Enough" with Derossett? There are die hard alumni pulling their kids out of there left and right because of him. I honestly can say I have never talked to a person from P-Burg who had a anything good to say about the guy. Yes I know he's politically connected but even that won't save him if the Blackcat faithful are storming the gates of the Floyd Co. BOE demanding his head after the beating he just took. That's kindve the vibe I got from the P-Burg fans tonight at the game....
Pages: 1 2