Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: worst songs of all time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
anyones i like to think that almost any country is
I love country so I must disagree with you....I'll say the worst songs of all-time are most things by Lil' Jon.
Chingy and My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion
My top 6 worst songs of all-time:

1. Tiny Tim "Tip-toe Through the Tulips"
2. Right Said Fred's "I'm Too Sexy"
3. Black Eyed Peas' "My Humps"
4. Chumbawamba "Tubthumper"
5. Eiffel 65 "Blue" (Da Ba Dee)
6. Billy Ray Cyrus "Achy Breaky Heart"

All of these songs rank right up there with the worst of them.
bevinsville_bomber Wrote:My top 6 worst songs of all-time:

I have to admit that I love 3 of the songs on that list Smile
Anything by Boy George! :puking:
Country is horrible every song is the same. Just like rap ...
any song where i can't understand what they are saying like most rap and that weird screaming metal crap... oh yea and all new country songs suck to
bevinsville_bomber Wrote:My top 6 worst songs of all-time:

Those are awful songs!
Probably "the final countdown" by Europe. The music is awesome but the words suck!
that was #1 on VH1 awsomely bad songs or something like that...you are right i hate that song
o come on rap is by far the best...that stupid hick music is terrible
all rap sucks
I like Country too. the worst song I can think of at this time is the dogs barking jingle bells, IT GETS ON MY LAST NERVE!!!
Anything Nirvana.
Just a swingin by john anderson is the redneck anthem
Panther Thunder Wrote:o come on rap is by far the best...that stupid hick music is terrible

Is this some kind of joke/sarcastic statement? I sure hope so. Smile
Country sucks . Nirvana rules.
Probabily that song "I touch Myself" and anykind of Techno(sp) or country. The only country song I can say I like is the song by Tim McGraw-"Live like you were dying" other than that Country music is horrible. I prefer Hip Hop myself and maybe some Nickleback. Does anyone remember that song that came out about five or six years ago called "Blue", that could possibly be the worst song of all time. I think it was techno or something. Oh yeah I love Christmas but I absolutly hate Christmas music and Personally don't think its nessicary(sp? sorry) to play it on the radio constantly.
Moe Wrote:Probabily that song "I touch Myself" and anykind of Techno(sp) or country. The only country song I can say I like is the song by Tim McGraw-"Live like you were dying" other than that Country music is horrible. I prefer Hip Hop myself and maybe some Nickleback. Does anyone remember that song that came out about five or six years ago called "Blue", that could possibly be the worst song of all time. I think it was techno or something. Oh yeah I love Christmas but I absolutly hate Christmas music and Personally don't think its nessicary(sp? sorry) to play it on the radio constantly.

Wow, do you beat yourself up too? George Strait had a song that would be good for you, "I Hate Everything". lol
(ya, he's Country)
I don't know why everyone hates country. Brad Paisley is one of the best singers ever.
I like country music today that would have been considered southern rock 20 years ago (toby keith, motgomery gentry, some kenny chesney). But some of the worst of all time are:

1. My Humps by Blackeyed Peas
2. Ziggy Stardust by David Bowie
3. Blue (da ba de) by ??
4. Any new Bon Jovi
5. Swing Batter by Trace Atkins
mcfan1 Wrote:Anything Nirvana.

You're joking right? Nirvana altered a part of rock and roll.
My vote would be for that song "shake it, shake it like a poloroid picture" hey ya hey ya. Such wondelful lyrics I would rather listen to Freddie blassie sing Pencil Neck Geek
hahahahaha, i remember him singing that doc.
That song was pretty BAD!!!
mcfan1 Wrote:Anything Nirvana.

Right. It's not like they were one of the biggest influences on music EVER!.

I saw some lil wayne video where he was playing guitar in it but he wasn't really playing it was funny. It's on youtube but IDK the name of the song
this is a category for worst of all time, lol...anything from Wham, George Michael, Celine Dion, Black Eyed Peas, all rap, Boy George (counting Culture Club), Justin Timberlake, ........i hated that song Tainted Love and Blue from Eiffel 65 too..
Meade Wrote:Right. It's not like they were one of the biggest influences on music EVER!.

I saw some lil wayne video where he was playing guitar in it but he wasn't really playing it was funny. It's on youtube but IDK the name of the song

leather so soft....i think
Have to disagree with all you country haters, country and southern rock music is the best thing invented since toilet paper.

I hate rap, if I can't sing along I won't listen to it.

Pretty much I like every kind of music except rap and opra, and some death metal, lol.
Pages: 1 2