Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 85 Haysi, VA 27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Another nail-biter for the Wildcats!
did shelby valley forget to schedule any type of competition whatsoever
Congrats to SV for pullin the win!
Congratulations Wildcats.

I thought that SV looked very sloppy tonight. I think the young ones that were put in towards of the end of the game did an excellent job though.
Koobeton Wrote:Congratulations Wildcats.

I thought that SV looked very sloppy tonight. I think the young ones that were put in towards of the end of the game did an excellent job though.

wow then what did haysi look like?
Very intense defense from SV tonight. I was impressed by the constant pressure put on by this team. Teams are going to have a hard time scoring on this team.
Congrats SV.
I'm telling you, this will come back to haunt them. Just wait and see.
Do they play any competition this year? If so, let me know when. I'd like to see how they do. But congrats Valley, on beating another mediocre team.
Here is whats funny, the SV folks think they are really as good as the scores indicate. I hope they play someone soon.
Another cupcake in a long line of cupcakes.
Panther Thunder Wrote:did shelby valley forget to schedule any type of competition whatsoever

I think they did
Lmao!!
do i even have to use my cliche post of CLASSLESS? no. cause its a waste of time and energy.
Like others have said it was a barn burner for the Cats....I think it will hurt them whenever they play a team with any athletic ability whatsoever or in a close game.
I agree!
Valley is the best team in the 15th no doubt about it. They have talent all the way down the bench starting 3 freshman, 1 sophomore, and 1 junior. Look for this team to dominate for the next few years. I personally think it was smart to make a schedule like this considering the "what you would imagine" lack of maturity and age of this team. Booher really seems to know what he's doing. The only thing I disagree with is pressing when establishing a substantial lead like they did against this team. They need to work on their half court defenses because experienced teams will find a way to beat the press or get their players in foul trouble and that's where the true test comes. Congrats again. Hope I can catch another game this season!
Wonderboy Wrote:Valley is the best team in the 15th no doubt about it. They have talent all the way down the bench starting 3 freshman, 1 sophomore, and 1 junior. Look for this team to dominate for the next few years. I personally think it was smart to make a schedule like this considering the "what you would imagine" lack of maturity and age of this team. Booher really seems to know what he's doing. The only thing I disagree with is pressing when establishing a substantial lead like they did against this team. They need to work on their half court defenses because experienced teams will find a way to beat the press or get their players in foul trouble and that's where the true test comes. Congrats again. Hope I can catch another game this season!

SV has a good team, no doubt, but no credibility whatsoever. Play SOMEBODY please! As of yet, they have proven NOTHING. Sorry! JMO
I don't care what people say. I love seeing Kentucky teams beat the dog out of our border neighbors! Great Job Valley!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I don't care what people say. I love seeing Kentucky teams beat the dog out of our border neighbors! Great Job Valley!

I herd that,Congrats to Valley
I think Valley plays bell co in the Cumberland Falls Invitational,so maybe if they win then you all willl give them the respect that they deserve.
Man this was a close one. Way to pull it out SV!
OffTheHook Wrote:Man this was a close one. Way to pull it out SV!

your so funny
NYY10 Wrote:your so funny

So is SV's schedule. LOL
Could someone post SV schedule?
12/27- Cumber Falls Invit. at Corbin
1/5- East Ridge (Home)
1/9-13- WYMT-TV Tournament at Perry Central
1/16- Pike Co. Central (Home)
1/19- Pikeville
1/26- Paul Lawrence Dunbar
1/29- David School
1/30- Jenkins
2/2- Johnson Central (Home)
2/6- Pikeville (Home)
2/9- East Ridge
2/13- Belfry
2/16- South Floyd
2/20- Lawrence Co.
2/22- Leslie Co. (Home)
The entire schedule for ya:

Nov 28, '06 Betsy Layne Shelby Valley 74 - 44 (W)
Dec 2, '06 Craig County, VA Shelby Valley 95 - 29 (W) Wildcat Tip-Off Classic
Dec 5, '06 Oneida Baptist Institute Shelby Valley 98 - 33 (W)
Dec 9, '06 Shawnee 69 - 48 (W)
Dec 12, '06 David School David School 125 - 28 (W)
Dec 15, '06 Prestonsburg Prestonsburg 107 - 44 (W)
Dec 16, '06 Buckhorn Perry County Central 71 - 59 (W) PCCentral Classic
Dec 19, '06 Haysi, VA Shelby Valley 85 - 27 (W)
Dec 26, '06 TBA Corbin - 7:30 PM Cumberland Falls Invitational
Dec 27, '06 Corbin Corbin - Cumberland Falls Invitational
Jan 5, '07 East Ridge Shelby Valley - 7:30 PM
Jan 9, '07 Hazard Perry County Central - 8:00 PM WYMT-TV Mountain Classic
Jan 16, '07 Pike County Central Shelby Valley - 7:30 PM
Jan 19, '07 Pikeville Pikeville - 7:30 PM
Jan 26, '07 Paul Dunbar Paul Dunbar - 8:00 PM
Jan 29, '07 David School Shelby Valley - 7:30 PM
Jan 30, '07 Jenkins Jenkins - 7:30 PM
Feb 2, '07 Johnson Central Shelby Valley - 7:30 PM
Feb 6, '07 Pikeville Shelby Valley - 7:30 PM
Feb 9, '07 East Ridge East Ridge - 7:30 PM
Feb 16, '07 South Floyd South Floyd - 7:30 PM
Feb 20, '07 Lawrence County Lawrence County - 7:30 PM
Feb 22, '07 Leslie County Shelby Valley -
Man that is a weak schedule.
my brothers 6th grade team plays some better teams
Panther Thunder Wrote:my brothers 6th grade team plays some better teams

Well tell him, if he'd like, he can come and see if he can start for Shelby Valley.
Pages: 1 2