Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who will your team miss the most next year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With a lot of seniors leaving teams, who will your team miss the most?
idk
Ross Deaton, Somersets All-Time Leading Passer and Cam Jones, Somersets All-Time Leading Tackler.
Prestonsburg - All the Seniors, they all played big rolls in Pburgs sucess.
prob john michael mayo or casey rowe
For Russell the obvious answer would be Clark. There is now doubt that he is leaving some big shoes to fill in the backfield. But to me the player that will be missed the most is Josh Wills. His leadership and "coach on the field" pressence, on defense will be awfully hard to replace.
Every senior that Pikeville graduated will be more than missed im sure
26 seniors from Russell,, alot will be missed but I agree with Wills,, he is the D-leader and will be missed but celebrated.. I cant wait to see the next MLB at Russell,, heard that it could be Dillon, 6'4"258.. JUNIOR next year.
Ashland - Fields Davis
Panther Thunder Wrote:prob john michael mayo or casey rowe
Don't forget about Ryan Shurtleff, Brad Bryant, Jacob Sword, Mitch Jackson, Isaac Sanders, Jordan Tibbs, Nick Kimberlain. We will miss you all.
TRAIN85 Wrote:Don't forget about Ryan Shurtleff, Brad Bryant, Jacob Sword, Mitch Jackson, Isaac Sanders, Jordan Tibbs, Nick Kimberlain. We will miss you all.
...and Max Pafunda
fox sports Wrote:...and Max Pafunda
Yes and Max. Sorry Max, you weren't in the picture I was looking at.
i think that it will not be only 1 person that will be missed i think that it will be all the seniors for russell..Next year we have big shoes to fill. they all did a great job and we will miss them..
im goin to say josh wills mostly from a leadership standpoint........man i loved those speeches before games to
Anthony Barker- SF...i watched them play this year and he was the only one to move the chains....GREAT CARREER BARKER!!!
Blake Johnson...Johnson Central FB and LB because he plays both sides of the ball
Hazard will definitely miss their senior lineman next year...Dan Spaulding, Chris Melton, Chase Short, and Shayne Massey...as well as receiver Colby Hoskins.
antony barker he played with heart and soul. well miss him alot
all of the seniors from pikeville will be missed
Gilberto - SC
THOMCAT Wrote:Blake Johnson...Johnson Central FB and LB because he plays both sides of the ball

I think you are right but I also believe the Golden Eagles will be hurting on D without Tackett. Those two LB's were awesome and will be hard to replace.
Tomcat68 Wrote:Ashland - Fields Davis
I'll Def agree with you there along with josh cordle and the whole offensive line(Michael Walters, Travis Gallaher, Jesse Parsley, Aaron Erwin, Andrew Dillon)
Bath County will miss Wayne Stevens at rb, Josh Denkins at mlb, and cody armitage and eddie lucas as starting lineman.
After 4 losing seasons in a row we wont miss anyone,,,we need a fresh start.
Jenkins - Kevin Potter, JR Richardson, Josh Belcher
For Belfry, they will really miss Corey Chapman, he brought great game to the offense and really turned around big games this year and got everyone going, he is an awesome player and getting all-state was well deserved.He was who the team looked up to and he was a great leader..and you just can't leave out G Epling this kid had heart and determenation,littlest kid on the team but he had great enthusiasm and really picked up people and go them going. Belfry will miss all of there seniors but that is two that just really stands out.
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:26 seniors from Russell,, alot will be missed but I agree with Wills,, he is the D-leader and will be missed but celebrated.. I cant wait to see the next MLB at Russell,, heard that it could be Dillon, 6'4"258.. JUNIOR next year.

I would like to see Mickey Dillon step in but nobody will replace Josh Wills. I think Mickey needs to get aggressive if he wants to play MLB. I always wondered why he didn't play more this year but Ivan mostly goes with the more experienced players.
All the seniors from Russell but if I had to pick it would be Kasey Clark on offense and Josh Wills on defense.
Actually Morgan Roberts from lawrence County is a fine young man I will miss!