Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin,Harlan County and Leslie scrimmage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will keep it short on the scoring tonight.

Corbin 00
Harlan County 00
Leslie County 00

All night long 00 scoring Harlan County got it once inside the 5yd line against Corbin Goose egg 00

Harlan County got it twice against Leslie County inside the 5yd line. Goose egg 00.

Over all 3 pretty good defensive teams. Best looking Athlete I saw tonight was #7 for Harlan County. :popcorn:
Like your acessment 64. Straight and to the point. No offense!
64SUR Wrote:I will keep it short on the scoring tonight.

Corbin 00
Harlan County 00
Leslie County 00

All night long 00 scoring Harlan County got it once inside the 5yd line against Corbin Goose egg 00

Harlan County got it twice against Leslie County inside the 5yd line. Goose egg 00.

Over all 3 pretty good defensive teams. Best looking Athlete I saw tonight was #7 for Harlan County. :popcorn:

Harlan County looked pretty good on offense with four wide receivers Smile
I heard they did PJ
Demarcus ware Wrote:I heard they did PJ

Who is the quarterback? number 2 Jake Ball got hurt on the sideline. I hope he is ok.
pjdoug Wrote:Who is the quarterback? number 2 Jake Ball got hurt on the sideline. I hope he is ok.
Jake is my little cousin. Hes gonna be ok. Jarett Ford is the QB
Demarcus ware Wrote:Jake is my little cousin. Hes gonna be ok. Jarett Ford is the QB

Cool.He is a tough little guy,I know he was trying to walk across the field and I heard the coach telling him to stop.maybe he is my cousin too lol
pjdoug Wrote:Cool.He is a tough little guy,I know he was trying to walk across the field and I heard the coach telling him to stop.maybe he is my cousin too lol
Yeah hes tough as nails. If hes your cousin then hello there relative Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:Yeah hes tough as nails. If hes your cousin then hello there relative Confusednicker:

I have Ball in my family tree and George Washington's mother was a Ball so maybe I'm kin to her and Jake Confusednicker:
I am excited for Harlan County passing game. If harlan County can keep everybody healthy for district play they will win some game maybe even district. Future looks bright. But dang a brutal schedules this year. :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:I am excited for Harlan County passing game. If harlan County can keep everybody healthy for district play they will win some game maybe even district. Future looks bright. But dang a brutal schedules this year. :Cheerlead

Their short passing game looked solid.
While im not getting to pumped about it just yet, I will go ahead and give a shout out to all those that said HC dont have the athletes for this style of offense. Alot of work to do still but I do think this young team will be ok. Probably a wasted shout out cause most of those arent on here anymore Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:While im not getting to pumped about it just yet, I will go ahead and give a shout out to all those that said HC dont have the athletes for this style of offense. Alot of work to do still but I do think this young team will be ok. Probably a wasted shout out cause most of those arent on here anymore Confusednicker:

They have the athletes :haters:
Leslie's D looked 10x better than last year. I believe they rotated 8-11 guys on the D-Line alone. With that depth and having everyone playing one side of the ball they could really just gasp every team they play this year. All I know Is their oppenents better be in shape. Their offense seems not to be as explosive as last year; but I'm sure Eddie Melton and his staff will get things rolling! Best of luck guys!
Heard Corbin looked terrible on offense, held there own on defense.

Heard Harlan County had a much better looking offense than last year, but no run game. Isnt that a 180.

Heard Leslie County surprised the most. Held there own. Need work on offense. No really explosive guys, but had a solid defense.
64SUR Wrote:I am excited for Harlan County passing game. If harlan County can keep everybody healthy for district play they will win some game maybe even district. Future looks bright. But dang a brutal schedules this year. :Cheerlead

You know the old saying, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Heard Corbin looked terrible on offense, held there own on defense.

Heard Harlan County had a much better looking offense than last year, but no run game. Isnt that a 180.

Heard Leslie County surprised the most. Held there own. Need work on offense. No really explosive guys, but had a solid defense.

I heard the same things. HC has a running game, it's just different. Ball hurt his leg early in the game, and another RB was out. I'm not sure we'll have the strong RunItUpTheGut style of running this year but more of a speedy finesse. Don't know how far that will take them, but I was impressed with what I heard from all three of these teams last night.
Judging by the feedback

Harlan County has to be pleasantly surprised
Leslie County has to feel pretty good
Corbin has to be having a bit of a gut-check right now.

Lot of time before games start to matter... I have no doubt all three offenses will improve but it appears Corbin has a lot of work to do to meet the expectations many had entering the season.

Leslie County is a sleeper in 2A-East for sure.

I think Harlan County may not have the horses to run with some of the other 5A teams..but it is clear that cupboard is far from bare and better days are ahead.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Heard Corbin looked terrible on offense, held there own on defense.

sounds about right.all the teams seemed to be pretty evenly matched. Harlan County offense looked best moving the ball well with a short passing game,but struggled in the red zone.
Granny Bear Wrote:You know the old saying, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

I heard the same things. HC has a running game, it's just different. Ball hurt his leg early in the game, and another RB was out. I'm not sure we'll have the strong RunItUpTheGut style of running this year but more of a speedy finesse. Don't know how far that will take them, but I was impressed with what I heard from all three of these teams last night.

hopefully they find some power in the red zone because they will need more than finesse there.
Creech has got the Bears playing hard. Looked like he used some of the playbook from his days at Cumberland. Corbin was its own worst enemy stopping drives with bad snaps and penalties. Carter and Jewell did a good job running the ball. Hounds have to find some playmakers at receiver. Leslie has some really good linemen and the Whitaker kid will have a big year.