Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin Co. 84 Lawrence Co. 64
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final, Lady Hornets win by 20 without Brittany Manns.
Played more team ball tonight and AJ Howard still ended up with 37, I think Michaela Howard had around 24
Yea and I bet they shot close to 50 free throws as a team as well.
Congrats MC.

Why didn't Brittany Manns play?
Koobeton Wrote:Congrats MC.

Why didn't Brittany Manns play?
got throwed out of game Sat.
Ohh..
What happened? I didn't hear about that one.
Koobeton Wrote:Ohh..
What happened? I didn't hear about that one.
she got 2 technicals against McCreary on questionable calls according to McCreary a fan and had to sit out
Congrats Lady Hornets. Starting to play like a team now.
Everytime Lawrence Co. loses a game it's the refs fault, the Lady Hornets won by 20, without won of there best, missed alot of freethrows and layups, and speaking of refs, I would estimate that Lawrence Co. walked about every 1 out of 3 possesions and it was called maybe 2 or 3 times in the game. Batbuff let it go you were not even there to see the officiating you are just mad you guys got wipped.:letsparty
The Fan Wrote:she got 2 technicals against McCreary on questionable calls according to McCreary a fan and had to sit out

Brittany had a technical for slapping the ball and another for saying heres the ball...and the refs didnt even throw her out or take her into the locker room she sit there on the bench and I think McCreary County was supposed to shoot 4 free throws and the refs only let them shoot 2 that shows how great the officiating was down there
No, they shot 4 free throws.
mcfan1 Wrote:No, they shot 4 free throws.

Oh well my bad I only seen and was told 2
mcfan1 Wrote:Everytime Lawrence Co. loses a game it's the refs fault, the Lady Hornets won by 20, without won of there best, missed alot of freethrows and layups, and speaking of refs, I would estimate that Lawrence Co. walked about every 1 out of 3 possesions and it was called maybe 2 or 3 times in the game. Batbuff let it go you were not even there to see the officiating you are just mad you guys got wipped.:letsparty

Well no I wasnt there had more important things to take care of. And when you shot 40+ freethrows it tend to make it a little onesided. And they were called for about 10 walking calls not just two or three. Also it was called even until Lawrence went up 9 and then after that everytime the Lady Hornets got the ball there was a foul called and yes I do know how the officals were if it was the female offical she just did a Lawrence Co game at home and was just plain terrible. I would say we got whipped if I remember correctly you all lost by the same amount to PCC and that was with Mann in the Line-up.
Batpuff Wrote:Well no I wasnt there had more important things to take care of. And when you shot 40+ freethrows it tend to make it a little onesided. And they were called for about 10 walking calls not just two or three. Also it was called even until Lawrence went up 9 and then after that everytime the Lady Hornets got the ball there was a foul called and yes I do know how the officals were if it was the female offical she just did a Lawrence Co game at home and was just plain terrible. I would say we got whipped if I remember correctly you all lost by the same amount to PCC and that was with Mann in the Line-up.
No thats were you are wrong the Lady Hornets lost by 14 against PC, and I am sure that everyone of those travels were legit, number 25 walked everytime she touched the ball.
Batpuff Wrote:Well no I wasnt there had more important things to take care of. And when you shot 40+ freethrows it tend to make it a little onesided. And they were called for about 10 walking calls not just two or three. Also it was called even until Lawrence went up 9 and then after that everytime the Lady Hornets got the ball there was a foul called and yes I do know how the officals were if it was the female offical she just did a Lawrence Co game at home and was just plain terrible. I would say we got whipped if I remember correctly you all lost by the same amount to PCC and that was with Mann in the Line-up.

Yeah whipped hahaha almost half of the team was sick i'd like to see them get a hold of youns

I don't how youns coach your kids over there but in the rule book im pretty sure your allowed to take 2 stepsf for a lay-up and LC they would pick the ball up at the arc and run skip or hop to make a lay-up, and that was every single time wether the refs called it or not!!!
You all make me laugh
You make me laugh to, someone who judges how good the officials were over the radio, oh wait maybe he was there in spirit, I think he might have special powers, shall I say profit.Smile
Batpuff Wrote:You all make me laugh

you make me choke...on how smart you are and how much you know about basketball...NOT:lmao:
All_Sport#1 Wrote:you make me choke...on how smart you are and how much you know about basketball...NOT:lmao:

I guess your announcers were wrong as well then Oh wait you all are never wrong are you.
Batpuff Wrote:I guess your announcers were wrong as well then Oh wait you all are never wrong are you.

wrong about what and how do you know what they saif if you werent there?
said*

and no where never wrong lol
About how the came was being called by the officals. Yea I quess your never wrong but we will see how far each goes and I would almost bet that neither get out of the Region!!!!
Batpuff Wrote:About how the came was being called by the officals. Yea I quess your never wrong but we will see how far each goes and I would almost bet that neither get out of the Region!!!!

Can we just let this go everyone and forget about it.:Cheerlead
Anyone have any stats for Lawrence Co., and the rest of Magoffin Counties stats.
Hang in there Lady Dawgs, every one has to lose a game at some point. Just try to look at what went wrong and change it to make yourselves better next time. I am proud of you girls, going from last year as a team no one spoke about, to this year as a team everyone we play has to take seriously now. Thats one major accomplishment, so keep your heads up and kick butt in the Scott Co. Tourney!!!:redboxer:
IMO after watching several games this year that MC has played including last nights game AJ Howard is overrated.......Paintsville's Kendra Carroll has much more talent and ability......don't know what happened to LC in the 2nd half....played great in the first only trailing by 2 at half time........thought for sure they would pull off the upset but 2nd half not good.
ruderic1 Wrote:IMO after watching several games this year that MC has played including last nights game AJ Howard is overrated.......Paintsville's Kendra Carroll has much more talent and ability......don't know what happened to LC in the 2nd half....played great in the first only trailing by 2 at half time........thought for sure they would pull off the upset but 2nd half not good.

You have to have very little knowledge about the game of basketball to make this kind of statement.

Compare their stats and you will see who is over rated.

Ashley leads magoffin County in scoring, rebounding and assists.

It is very easy to see why Carroll leads paintsville in scoring, when she takes over 50% of the shots.
and Howard don't?.....not only did she take the majority of the shots but dribbled in through traffic 90% of the time when other players were open.
ruderic1 Wrote:and Howard don't?.....not only did she take the majority of the shots but dribbled in through traffic 90% of the time when other players were open.

No she didn't. Michaela Howard had 26 for Magoffin. So that would have been kinda of impossible for her to shoot 90% of the shots.....Unless there is some kinda new math that you are using that the rest of the world isn't aware of!

And if you watched the ball game you would have noticied this.

Magoffin ran their offense except when they had a fast break. They moved the ball around the best i have seen them all year.
Well fine which howard had the "corn rows"?...this is the girl who hogged the ball and yes she did.....she is definitely overrated......I would take Carroll anyday and in a one on one Carroll could take her.
Pages: 1 2