Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley vs. East Ridge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any updates or finals on this game yet?
Okay, I just got word that Valley won by around 15, but not sure of the final score.
I heard they won by 11 and that their JV played the majority of the game.
Well dandy..
Pike Central can't wait until Valley returns to Central for next game. Pay Back.
That wasn't Shelby Valley's JV playing that was their varsity. Sorry they looked like a JV Team.
Your just mad because you got beat. Pay back from Pike Central on their home floor? Nagh, if they want pay back.. they'll have to beat us in the regional tournament.....that's how they can get their pay back if they want it. Beating Central was Valley's pay back for not beating them in several years.

Keep it on the topic anyway-- this is about Valley and ER..

And yes, Valley did play their JV...
Granted they did start out with their Varsity-- their JV did play.
And you are saying that their Varsity looked like a JV team--- then what's that saying for ER?
Valley played the 2nd quarter very wheel and layed down after that.
Koobeton Wrote:And you are saying that their Varsity looked like a JV team--- then what's that saying for ER?

Well it might not be alot but our girls are trying really hard. our girls are adujusting with their 1st year coach, and you should not trying to put them down, I thought they looked real impressive for the first hafe anyways.
warriorpride Wrote:Well it might not be alot but our girls are trying really hard. our girls are adujusting with their 1st year coach, and you should not trying to put them down, I thought they looked real impressive for the first hafe anyways.

It had nothing to do with trying to put them down. I believe it started with someone from ER putting Valley down, but how can they criticize them when Valley beat them tonight? I wish ER luck the rest of their season and I understand that they are down right now.. but I just think it is really rude to get on here and say things like that about Valley just because they are mad they got beat.

Congrats to the Lady Kats. Keep up the good work.
Nobody is mad because they got beat. He was mad because someone said they played their JV all game. East Ridge is down and Valley should have beat them by more but The lady Warriors hung in there. Im sure Valley didn't have their JV in most of the game if they only won by 15. It was to tight of a game fro Valley to do that.
ERblue4ever Wrote:That wasn't Shelby Valley's JV playing that was their varsity. Sorry they looked like a JV Team.

Sorry that they just beat you all, get over it!!!
Congrats Valley on a district win!!
koobeton, no I'm saying Shelby Valley's varsity played like a JV team. I could care less if Pike Central or Shelby Valley wins another game, it doesn't matter anyway girls basketball in the 15th region is a joke they play at a JV level compared to the rest of the state.
East Ridge may play at a JV level, this region has alot of talent.
Yes it does:
Magoffin Co.
Pike Central
Shelby Valley
Belfry

You can't tell me that these four teams play on "JV level"-- that's just ridiculous.
ERblue4ever Wrote:koobeton, no I'm saying Shelby Valley's varsity played like a JV team. I could care less if Pike Central or Shelby Valley wins another game, it doesn't matter anyway girls basketball in the 15th region is a joke they play at a JV level compared to the rest of the state.
if i felt that way about 15th region girls i wouldnt get back on the girls site anymore and that statement you just made has to be the dumbest one i have seen on here yet
warriorpride Wrote:our girls are adujusting with their 1st year coach,

I've been away for a while. What's going on out on the Ridge?